Free Tailgate SVG File
This post and the photos within it may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through one or more of the links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Download a FREE Tailgate SVG File to make your own DIY “Just Here for the Tailgate” shirts and cups with your Cricut or Silhouette machines! Plus download 13 MORE FREE FOOTBALL SVG FILES to kick off football season!
We are all really excited to see sports on television again, and there’s no better way to spend a Sunday than by watching football. Whether you like professional football, high school football, or you’re holding out for the first college football games, there’s nothing better than a TAILGATE!
Even if we are just celebrating from home, the tailgate party is my favorite part of the weekend! I have even made Tailgate Cups with my FREE Game Day SVG, and this It’s Game Day Y’all Shirt with a FREE SVG is perfect for all sports fans!
For this month’s Totally Free SVG Hop, my designer friends and I are celebrating all things football! Download my FREE Just Here for the Tailgate SVG at the end of the post, and check out all of the other links to get your free football SVG designs!
Supplies Needed to Use Free Tailgate SVG File
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon | Cricut | Michaels)
- Adhesive Vinyl from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Transfer Tape from Amazon | Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Iron On Vinyl (HTV) from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Cricut EasyPress from Cricut | Michaels or Heat Press from Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Infusible Ink Sheets for Sublimation Projects at Cricut | Michaels
- Cricut Mug Press (if you’re using Infusible Ink, it’s a must own!)
- Printable Vinyl is what I recommend for Stickers from Michaels | Expressions Vinyl
- 12×12″ Craft Printer for Print the Cut Projects
- SVG (Download in the gray box at the end of the post)
If you’re looking for a black shirt like mine, check out this blank Black and White Striped Jersey on Amazon.
Make a DIY Tailgate Shirt with a FREE SVG File
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Upload the Free SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the HTV goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. For best results, use an EasyPress or Heat Press to press the vinyl design onto the shirt.
If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
- 20+ DIY Earring Holder Ideas
- How to Blend Colors in Procreate
- 20+ DIY Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
- Mother’s Day Plant Marker with Birth Month Flowers
- 25+ Breakfast in Bed Recipes for Mother’s Day
Visit these links for more FREE Football Themed SVG Files:
Food Family Football from The Country Chic Cottage
Friday Night Under the Lights from Brooklyn Berry Designs
Just Here for the Tailgate from Pineapple Paper Co.
Sunday Funday from That’s What Che Said
It’s Game Day Y’all! from Hello Creative Family
Touch Down from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
Sundays are for Football from Happiness is Homemade
Saturdays in the South from Everyday Party Magazine
It’s a Touchdown Kinda Day from Happy Go Lucky
Football Star from seeLINDSAY
Tailgates Tackles Touchdowns from Artsy-Fartsy Mama
Cheering for the winning team from Crafting in the Rain
I Just Hope Everyone Has Fun from Mad in Crafts
I’m here for the SNACKS from 30 Minute Crafts
Download Free Just Here for the Tailgate SVG
This file is DOWNLOAD #147 in my FREE DOWNLOADS LIBRARY.
Get the password below! (If you have the password, head over to the library to download the file.
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.
PIN this FREE Tailgate Shirt SVG file to remember it for later!
Hi, y’all! I’m Charynn, the owner and designer of Pineapple Paper Co. I’m a mom of four kids (two girls and two boys) living in Pittsburgh. I love hand lettering, anything southern, cocktails, and of course, pineapples! I am excited to share my SVG files, printables, and craft projects with you! The pineapple is a symbol of hospitality, and I welcome y’all to my little corner of the internet. Read more…