Happy October! This FREE Hocus Pocus Cat SVG file is perfect for all of your DIY Halloween projects – from Halloween DIY Trick or Treat Tote bags, to a DIY Halloween Shirt, or a Halloween poster to hang in your home. Hocus Pocus is an iconic Halloween movie, and this cat inspired SVG is perfect for all of your Halloween projects!
My love for Hocus Pocus runs deep. If you’ve been reading my recent posts, you’ll know how much I love it from the Hocus Pocus Trunk or Treat and the Hocus Pocus party I designed with Cricut and Oriental Trading. I watch it all the time during October, so I thought I would share my obsession with you for all of your DIY Halloween Projects!
Have you watched Hocus Pocus 2 yet? I love it! Make sure you grab this Hocus Pocus 2 SVG! Plus, plan a Hocus Pocus Party with all of these DIY party decor ideas!
RELATED POST: 35+ Trunk or Treat Ideas You Don’t Want to Miss!
What’s great about this Free Halloween SVG File is that although it says “Hocus Pocus” on it, it could easily work for just a plain “Halloween” decoration for sure. Because Halloween is just a bunch of Hocus Pocus, anyway, right? Haha!
Supplies to Use Free Hocus Pocus SVG
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon | Cricut | Michaels)
- Adhesive Vinyl from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Transfer Tape from Amazon | Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Iron On Vinyl (HTV) from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Cricut EasyPress from Cricut | Michaels or Heat Press from Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Infusible Ink Sheets for Sublimation Projects at Cricut | Michaels
- Cricut Mug Press (if you’re using Infusible Ink, it’s a must own!)
- Printable Vinyl is what I recommend for Stickers from Michaels | Expressions Vinyl
- 12×12″ Craft Printer for Print the Cut Projects
- SVG (Download in the gray box at the end of the post)
RELATED POST: Printable Hocus Pocus Quotes
How to Make a Hocus Pocus Halloween Tote Bag for Trick or Treat
Start by downloading the Free Hocus Pocus Cat SVG File at the bottom of this post. Upload your SVG File into Cricut Design Space.
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Size the image to desired size to fit your tote bag. Click “Make It” when ready to cut.
Because the area of my tote bag that I wanted fill was larger than a 12×12″ mat, I placed the Iron-On Vinyl on a 12×24″ mat (it still is 11.5″ wide). Make sure you mirror the image since you’re cutting Iron-On.
After the design is finished cutting, weed out all of the unwanted material (to make it easier to get out all of the small pieces, you definitely need a Cricut BrightPad! I love mine, and it helps tremendously with this detailed SVG file. Check out THIS POST to see how it works!)
Press the design on to the bag, following the instructions on the Cricut Reference Guide. *You’ll follow the same instructions to make a DIY Hocus Pocus Halloween Shirt! Just size the design to fit the front of your shirt.*
This DIY Hocus Pocus Halloween Tote is absolutely perfect to take Trick or Treating this Halloween!
Related Post: FREE Hocus Pocus Y’all SVG
Download the Hocus Pocus FREE Halloween SVG File
You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free SVG files available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. SVG and JPG files are included to use with Cricut Design Space and Silhouette Studio. Upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio can upload SVG files.
More Halloween SVG Cut Files for Cricut & Silhouette Machines:
- Amok Amok Amok Hocus Pocus SVG
- Halloween SVG Bundle
- Boo Y’all Halloween SVG
- Trick or Treat SVG
- Best Halloween SVG Files for Cricut & Silhouette
DIY Halloween Projects: