Get ready for Halloween by making your own Hocus Pocus Y’all shirt for Trick or Treating or Halloween parties. Grab your Cricut or Silhouette and some iron on vinyl and make a Hocus Pocus shirt in just a few minutes.
If you haven’t seen all of my Hocus Pocus posts, then welcome to my little corner of the internet where I celebrate Halloween with a Hocus Pocus Trunk or Treat, Hocus Pocus Party, Hocus Pocus Cat Trick or Treat Bag, and a Hocus Pocus T Shirt.
I’ve got Free SVG files and everything you need to fuel your Hocus Pocus obsession! I even have a more detailed I Smell Children SVG in my shop that you can use for Hocus Pocus crafts.
RELATED POST: Free Hocus Pocus Quotes Printables for Halloween Decor
I made a Hocus Pocus shirt with this SVG file (download at the end of the post!), but you can make anything for Halloween including signs, mugs, and party decor! Make sure you check out my favorite Halloween cut files that you can use with your Cricut or Silhouette machines.
Supplies to Make a Hocus Pocus Shirt
If you’d like to make an iron on shirt like mine, here’s the supplies I used:
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or on the Cricut Online Shop | Silhouette on Amazon)
- Iron On Vinyl on Cricut | HTV from Expressions Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- Hocus Pocus Y’all SVG (Download at the end of the post)
- Blank Shirt (here’s the Blank Black Shirt I used on Amazon)
How to Make a DIY Hocus Pocus Shirt for Halloween
Upload the FREE Hocus Pocus Y’all SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt or onesie.
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat.
When the design has finished cutting, weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the shirt. If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
- Free Printable Stanley Valentine’s Day Card
- Free Printable Conversation Hearts Sticker Set
- Lover Sublimation Design for Valentine’s Day
- Free Printable Hair Tie Valentine Cards
- Free Friendship Bracelet Printable Banner
Download Free Hocus Pocus Y’all SVG
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.