I’m busy prepping Super Bowl recipes for our Super Bowl party this weekend! This lightened-up BLT dip is SO easy to make! Just a few ingredients and a few minutes and you have a healthy appetizer ready to go! The BLT dip recipe is perfect for Tailgate Parties, Super Bowl Parties, or as an easy party appetizer!
This post and the photos within it may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one or more of the links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Serve the dip with lettuce and cherry tomatoes on skewers just like we did, or this BLT dip would be equally as good with pita crackers or any other type of crackers.
Place in a Football bowl for extra Game Day fun!
Light BLT Ranch Dip
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 packet Ranch dressing/dip mix
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
To Dip With:
- 1 pkg cherry tomatoes
- 1 head iceberg lettuce (cut into small wedges)
- 1 box pita crackers (optional)
- Put the yogurt into a small bowl and add the ranch dressing mix. Stir to throughly combine. Add the 1/2 cup crumbled bacon and the black pepper, and mix.
- Place in serving bowl and top with rest of bacon. Cover with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Place one cherry tomato and small wedge of lettuce on a small skewer (or cut large ones in half) and place on a plate for dipping (or forget that and arrange crackers on a plate).
NEED MORE INSPIRATION FOR THE BIG GAME? CHECK OUT THESE POSTS: