Print and cut your own Cute Halloween Stickers using your Cricut or Silhouette machine! If you don’t have a cutting machine, don’t worry! You can print the Halloween sticker designs out on label paper or printable vinyl and cut with scissors, too.
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, and I make new stickers every year for my planner! My daughter and I wanted a new set of cute Halloween stickers, so I drew a whole set that you can download for FREE!
Of course, I had to put a pineapple in the set of stickers! How cute is the idea of a pineapple Jack o’ Lantern!
If you want to download my other Printable Halloween Stickers, check out these posts:
How to Use Printable Halloween Stickers
If you’ve never used printable stickers – don’t worry, they’re really easy. There are a few different ways you can make them.
- Print the free printable sticker page out on sticker paper or label paper and cut them by hand.
- Use the Print then Cut feature on a Cricut machine! You can upload a .png file directly into Cricut Design Space. Print on printable vinyl or sticker paper and then let your Cricut do the work for you! Keep in mind that you’ll need a Cricut Explore Air 2 or Cricut Maker. The Cricut Joy doesn’t have the ability to create Print then Cut projects.
- Print on regular paper and use a Xyron Sticker Maker to make your own stickers (You’re going to love this tool in your craft room, guys! Even my kids love using it for school and craft projects!) Alternatively, you can use a Xyron Creative Station with an adhesive material cartridge. This will allow you to put all of your designs on one sheet of adhesive, if desired.
*If you would like a more detailed tutorial on how I use a Xyron Sticker Maker to make stickers make sure you check out my Free Printable Planner Stickers for Fall post. It includes a brief video!
The set of cute Halloween stickers comes with 10 different designs! A pineapple, ghost, bat, jack o’lantern, cauldron, Boo, black cat, candy corn, and two stars. Cut out as many as you would like. They would even be a cute treat for a school Halloween party!
- Free Printable Halloween Tags
- DIY Lighted Halloween Sign with FREE SVG File
- Halloween Sublimation Tumbler with Free Design
- Cute Halloween Stickers for Cricut Print then Cut
- Free Ghostbusters SVG File
Download Cute Halloween Stickers for Free
In the gray box below, click to agree to the terms and then enter your information in the box that appears. Click the “Download” buttons and the PNG (.zip file) will download instantly. You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free PNG files available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. PNG and JPG files are included.
Free Cute Halloween Stickers
Don’t forget to pin an image from this post! It helps me to make more free printable stickers and SVG files!