Get an EASY and delicious recipe that is PERFECT for a game day snack. This Citrus Marshmallow Fruit Dip only has THREE ingredients and everyone will love this twist on an classic recipe!
I’m excited to share a variation of one of my favorite fruit dips today—it’s my little twist on a classic party recipe that my mom always made. It’s absolute orangey perfection for March Madness. If you’re having friends over to watch any of the games, this is a super simple recipe to have on hand when everyone gets snacky. And it tastes great with my Bourbon Peach Lemonade cocktail recipe!
- Free Printable Halloween Bucket List
- Glowforge Projects for Halloween
- DIY Fortune Teller Crystal Ball Sign with Free SVG File
- Free Witch Please SVG
- Free Printable Halloween Tags
The original fruit dip is just simple two ingredients—a brick of softened cream cheese and a jar of marshmallow fluff. Easy, right? Mix and serve! It’s so delicious that you may be tempted to just eat it with a spoon, but it also goes really well with pretty much any fruit you can think of.
But today I’m making it citrusy by mixing 1/3 can of concentrated orange juice into the dip.
Citrus Marshmallow Fruit Dip
- Hand Mixer
- 1 brick cream cheese
- 1 jar marshmallow fluff
- 1/3 can frozen orange juice concentrate
- Use the “whip” setting on a hand mixer to mix all three ingredients together.
- Serve with chilled cantaloupe “basketballs,” perfect for slam dunking!
The citrus paired with the cantaloupe is a definite crowd-pleaser—no matter what team you’re rooting for!
If you’re throwing a March Madness party, make yourself a t shirt with one of these amazing Basketball SVG files!