(2021 Edition) There are so many great Black Friday deals out there for Crafters and those of you that have or want a Cricut! Get the best deals on craft supplies, Cricut machines and supplies, and craft cutting files and fonts!
**Please note: All deals and discounts listed on this page are subject to availability and can change, end or be removed at any time without notice. This page contains affiliate links.**
The Best Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals for Crafts and Cricut Products
It’s time for some shopping! If you scour the internet for deals all weekend, you’ve come to the right place. I’m going to list all of online deals that I’m aware of, and will update throughout the day and weekend! Bookmark this post so you can easily navigate to it over the next several days!
Favorite Black Friday Weekend Deals!
Check this section as I update it with my favorite deals, then check out more details below!
You NEED Rakuten this Black Friday
My absolute favorite shopping tool is offering a HUGE deal! If you don’t have Rakuten you are SO missing out! What’s Rakuten? I call it my “shopping buddy” because it hunts down internet shopping coupons and deals when I visit a site, PLUS I get cash back! I just joined this year (it’s free to join!) and I’ve already saved $250 just on birthday gifts and my regular shopping. I really wish I would’ve joined years ago!
Rakuten has an awesome promotion right now, too! Make your first purchase and get $40 back! Yup, $40! You can’t beat it!
Font + SVG Deals
I’m SO EXCITED for the DesignBundles ULTIMATE $1 EVENT! You don’t want to miss it! Click the previous link or the image below! It starts 11/26 and ends 12/2.
Creative Fabrica, (one of my other favorite sites!) is having a HUGE Black Friday Sale!
Available NOW : Get 90% off a TON of Fonts & Designs
Available 11/26: Get the Samantha Font Set for just $9 (regularly $79!)
- Minted: Take 20% off all orders $150+ and get 15% off everything else with code BF2021. Valid 11/24-11/26.
Cricut Black Friday Deals
Here’s all of the Cricut Black Friday Deals for Machines:
- Spend $100 and get a $20 Coupon (through 12/1)
- Maker for $229 (through 11/28)
- Explore Air 2 for $169 (through 12/1)
- Cricut Joy for $129 (through 12/1)
I personally think that the Explore Air 2 is a REALLY great option, especially if you’re a Cricut beginner. Explore machines are slightly more affordable, and still cut most materials that standard crafters use! I use mine ALL of the time.
If you’re having trouble finding a machine online, try your local Michaels or Joann store! There might be some in stock.
Don’ Forget! Use Code: PPCO2021 to save an additional 10% on Cricut orders of $50 or more! (excludes Machines, Access, and Digital Orders)
First, if you don’t have Cricut Access, there’s no better time to join the club! Cricut Access members get free access to thousands and thousands of images and projects in Cricut Design Space PLUS you get 10% off ANY order in the Cricut online store! Even machines! So if you’re in the market for a machine, that’s a way to save 10%. Plus, I you order other materials and accessories you can stack my coupon code (PPCO2021) for even more savings! Click to learn all about Cricut Access!
Expressions Vinyl (SHOP HERE)
- 11/26/2021: Free Gift with Purchase, Special Holiday Vinyl Packs, and More!
- 11/27/2021: Free Limited Edition Patterned Adhesive, and Free Gift with Purchase (with minimum order)
- 11/28/2021: Free Limited Edition Patterned Adhesive, and Free Gift with Purchase (with minimum order)
- 11/29/2021 (Cyber Monday: $25 Mystery Boxes and a Free Limited Edition Patterned Adhesive with a minimum order.
Amazon Black Friday Deals on Crafts & More
I have an Amazon Storefront where I’m adding loads of my favorite deals on Cricut, crafts, and more! So definitely check that out for one stop Amazon shopping.
Also, make sure you’re following the Pineapple Paper Co. Facebook page, because I’ll be posting live deals there as well! That’s the best place to check out my favorite lightning deals and limited time offers!
I hope you find some good deals!
Need some Holiday craft ideas to use with those supplies (and your Cricut machine)? Check out some of my favorite Christmas posts:
- My Favorite Grinch SVG Files
- DIY Polar Express Shirt with a Free SVG File
- DIY Christmas Hostess Gift Set with the Cricut Explore Air 2
- Make DIY Glitter Ornaments – the EASY WAY!
- DIY Christmas Cards with the Cricut Explore Air 2
- Handmade Christmas Cards with the Cricut Maker