Summer is finally here and I’m so ready to do all of my Summer projects with my Cricut machine! In this month’s edition of Totally Free SVGs, my blogger friends and I have put together an amazing collection of FREE Beach SVG Cut Files that are perfect for using with your Cricut or Silhouette Machines! I hand lettered a brand new Aloha SVG Cut File that is perfect for Beach shirts, signs, tote bags, and more beach crafts! Download my “Aloha” Beach SVG and all of the others later in the post!
This post and the photos within it may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one or more of the links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Free Aloha SVG Cut File
I have been anxiously waiting for Summer to arrive and I’m already looking forward to my beach vacation over the 4th of July. When my blogger friends and I decided on a Beach theme for the June Totally Free SVG Blog Hop, I immediately thought about hand lettering an “Aloha” SVG to make myself a shirt and maybe a tote bag for the beach. Over the year, my friends and I have shared some of my favorite SVG files, like the “Oh My Stars” Patriotic SVG Cut File, “Love You More” SVG, “Cheers Y’all” SVG, and “Boo Y’all” Halloween SVG. I think this Beach SVG will be perfect for DIY Beach Shirts and all of your Beach Trip Projects!
And make sure you get my BRAND NEW FREE Hand Lettered 4th of July SVG – Boom Y’all!
Supplies Needed to Make an Aloha Shirt for the Beach
If you’re going to make a DIY Beach Shirt with your Cricut or Silhouette Cutting Machine, you’ll need the following supplies:
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or on the Cricut Online Shop | Silhouette on Amazon)
- Iron On Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- Aloha SVG (Download at the end of the post)
- Blank Shirt (here’s the yellow tank I used on Amazon)
* SVG Files are only available for use in the upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio *
How to Make a DIY Aloha Beach Shirt
Upload your Aloha SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the shirt. If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
See My Latest Posts:
- Where to Download Free SVG Files for Cricut and Silhouette
- Free Best Dad Ever Father’s Day SVG Cut Files
- Free Let Freedom Ring SVG for the 4th of July
- Frozen Peach Bellini Recipe
- Free Donut Ever Grow Up SVG Cut File
Download a Free Aloha SVG Cut File
Upon entering your information, a “Download” button will appear. Click button and file (.zip) will download instantly. You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free SVG files available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. If you would like to use them for shirts or crafts to sell, please purchase our Commercial Use License.
DOWNLOAD THE REST OF THE FREE BEACH SVG FILES IN THE TOTALLY FREE SVG BLOG HOP:
- Sunrise, Sunscreen, Sunset from Crafting in the Rain
- Low Key Mermaid and Secretly a Mermaid from Simply Crafted Life
- Tropic Like It’s Hot from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Baewatch from See Lindsay
- Feeling a Little Beachy from Happy Go Lucky Blog
- Mermaid from Everyday Party Magazine
- Sand Dollar from 100 Directions
- Sun of a Beach from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- The Beach is Calling from Hello Creative Family
- Aloha from Pineapple Paper Company
- Summer Squad from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Beach Babe from Kingston Crafts
- Sunrise, Sunburn, Sunset, Repeat from The Country Chic Cottage