Hey Sugar SVG
This post and the photos within it may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through one or more of the links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Make yourself a Hey, Sugar Shirt, Sign, or Card for Valentine’s Day! Download a FREE Hey Sugar SVG for Cricut and Silhouette!
Two of my most popular Valentine’s Day SVG files are XOXO, Y’all and Hugs & Kisses, Y’all so it was only a matter of time before I made a Hey, Sugar design for a shirt!
Valentine’s Day seemed like the perfect opportunity to release this new free SVG file. Even if you’re just staying in for dinner this year, it would be so cute as part of your outfit. OR, delete the hearts from the design and wear it all year round!
Don’t miss the rest of my Valentine’s Day SVG files, including some of my favorites from other designers! Click the link in the box below:
BEST VALENTINE’S DAY SVG FILES
Supplies for Making a Hey Sugar Shirt
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon | Cricut | Michaels)
- Adhesive Vinyl from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Transfer Tape from Amazon | Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Iron On Vinyl (HTV) from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Cricut EasyPress from Cricut | Michaels or Heat Press from Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Infusible Ink Sheets for Sublimation Projects at Cricut | Michaels
- Cricut Mug Press (if you’re using Infusible Ink, it’s a must own!)
- Printable Vinyl is what I recommend for Stickers from Michaels | Expressions Vinyl
- 12×12″ Craft Printer for Print the Cut Projects
- SVG (Download in the gray box at the end of the post)
You can use this files to make ANY kind of Valentine Cricut craft. I’m going to share how to make a shirt, but If you have questions about making a specific projects, check out these links:
- Easy DIY Wooden Farmhouse Sign with your Cricut
- Cricut Infusible Ink Mug with Markers
- Cricut DIY Doormat
- Infusible Ink Shirt Tutorial
How to Make a Hey Sugar Shirt with FREE SVG
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Upload the Free SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the HTV goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. For best results, use an EasyPress or Heat Press to press the vinyl design onto the shirt.
If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
Download Hey Sugar SVG FREE
This file is DOWNLOAD #213 in my FREE DOWNLOADS LIBRARY.
Get the password below! (If you have the password, head over to the library to download the file.
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.
Hi, y’all! I’m Charynn, the owner and designer of Pineapple Paper Co. I’m a mom of four kids (two girls and two boys) living in Pittsburgh. I love hand lettering, anything southern, cocktails, and of course, pineapples! I am excited to share my SVG files, printables, and craft projects with you! The pineapple is a symbol of hospitality, and I welcome y’all to my little corner of the internet. Read more…