Fall is here! Share your love for autumn with everyone by making a DIY Fall shirt. Download a FREE Fall SVG design that you can use with your Cricut or Silhouette!
If you love fall as much as I do, then this shirt is for you! My favorite parts of Fall are wearing plaid shirts, drinking pumpkin spice EVERYTHING, and going to football games (mostly because of the tailgates!) I have a ton of free fall Cricut SVG files, including a Happy Fall Y’all design that I made into a doormat and a pumpkin SVG design that is perfect for fall home decor projects. This brand new FREE fall SVG design is perfect for football games and Target runs all season long!
You can find my favorite Fall & Thanksgiving SVG designs here:
If you love Halloween more than “fall” designs, I also have a GREAT collection of Halloween SVG designs that I love!
Here are my favorite supplies for making DIY Fall shirts.
What you Need to Make DIY Shirts with Free Fall SVG Files
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or on the Cricut Online Shop | Silhouette on Amazon)
- Iron On Vinyl on Cricut | HTV from Expressions Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- Free Plaid, Pumpkin Spice, and Football Fall SVG design (Download at the end of the post)
- Blank Shirt (here’s the Blank Gray Shirt I used on Amazon)
How to Make a Fall Shirt with a Free Fall SVG using a Cricut
Upload the Free Fall Pumpkin SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt or onesie. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the shirt. If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
- DIY Wooden Halloween Sign with Free SVG File for Glowforge and Cricut
- 15 Pumpkin Desserts that are Perfect for Fall
- Harry Potter Pencil Bag with FREE Sublimation File
- Free Sanderson Sisters SVG File
- Free Y’all Come Eat SVG File for Kitchen Cricut Crafts
Download FREE Fall SVG Design
Click the “Download button in the gray box below. Enter your information in the pop up box that appears and a “Download” button will appear. Click the button and the Plaid, Pumpkin Spice SVG (.zip file) will download instantly. You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free SVG files available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. If you would like to use them for shirts or crafts to sell, please Contact Us for information regarding a Commercial Use License. SVG and JPG files are included to use with Cricut Design Space & Silhouette Studio. Upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio can import SVG files.