Make your own DIY Doormat with your Cricut with a FREE Welcome Y’all SVG File! PLUS, get 10 MORE Doormat SVG Files for FREE in this Totally Free SVG Blog Hop!
After I made this Happy Fall Y’all doormat and this Happy Everything doormat, I discovered how fun (and EASY) it is to make my own doormats using a stencil made with my Cricut. It’s such a great project to tackle, especially if you’re looking to step outside from making cards and shirts.
My blogger friends and I have designed over 10 FREE Doormat SVG files that you can download to make your own DIY Doormat. They are perfect for your front porch or to give as gifts! Download my FREE SVG and get the links to the rest of the files at the end of the post.
Supplies you Need to Make a Cricut Doormat with Free SVG File
Here are the basic materials you need to make a doormat with a Cricut – head over to my DIY Doormat Tutorial for the full step-by-step process!
- Cricut Machine
- Blank Coir Doormat
- Freezer Paper (this is the material I prefer)
- EasyPress or Iron
- Straight Pins
- Flex Seal in Black (for durability) or Clear (to cover another type of paint)
- Printable Thanksgiving Wine Tags
- Printable Thanksgiving Parade Placemat Coloring Page
- Grinch iPhone Aesthetic App and Widget Icons
- Printable Christmas Bucket List Coloring Page
- Free Home for the Holidays SVG
Download 10 More Free SVG Files for Doormats
Use the links below to head to the posts from the other designers! Follow the instructions on their posts to download the individual files.
- Please Leave by 9 by The Country Chic Cottage
- There’s, Like, a Lot of Kids in Here by Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Hello by Hello Creative Family
- Hello, Sunshine by Happiness is Homemade
- There’s, Like, Hella Kids in Here by Everyday Party Magazine
- Come In, We Are Awesome by Happy Go Lucky
- Shut the Front Door by Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Welcome, We Hope You Like Big Dogs by Pattern Revolution
- Nice Shoes by Crafting in the Rain
- Did You Call First by Mad in Crafts
Download Welcome Y’all Doormat SVG
In the gray box below, click to agree to the terms and then enter your information in the box that appears. Click the “Download” buttons and the SVG (.zip file) will download instantly. You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free SVG files available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. SVG and JPG files are included to use with Cricut Design Space & Silhouette Studio. Upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio can import SVG files.