Make your own DIY Chalkboard Ornaments with SVG Cut Files that you can use to cut vinyl with your Cricut or Silhouette Machine. Download the files to make easy DIY Hand Lettered Ornaments that will look great with your farmhouse Christmas decor and ornaments!
Have you tried making your own ornaments with your cutting machine yet? It’s SO easy, and allows you to create custom ornaments to match your Christmas decor. I created these chalkboard ornaments to go on my farmhouse inspired Christmas tree (yes, I have themed trees!) and I’m sharing the cut files so you can make your own!
Even if you don’t love farmhouse Christmas decorations like I do, you can use the SVG files to make any kind of ornaments or other Christmas decor! Maybe try them on some DIY Glitter Ornaments that are so sparkly and easy to make.
Making Christmas ornaments is one of my FAVORITE holiday crafts to make with my Cricut, and I have other DIY ornaments you can try:
- DIY Gingerbread Man Ornament
- Glitter Letter Christmas Ornament
- Farmhouse Christmas Ornaments with the Cricut Maker
- DIY Santa’s List Ornament
- Modern Black and White Ornaments with Martha Stewart and Cricut
- Easiest Way to Make DIY Glitter Ornaments
Plus, grab 25 ORNAMENT SVG FILES at a HUGE Discount (4 Bundles PLUS a FREE BONUS!):
What you Need to make DIY Chalkboard Ornaments
Making Chalkboard Ornaments with your electronic cutting machine only requires a few craft supplies – if you have some extra ornaments laying around, you probably already have everything you need!
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or on the Cricut Online Shop | Silhouette on Amazon)
- Adhesive Vinyl from Cricut | Vinyl from Expressions Vinyl
- Transfer Tape
- Hand Lettered Ornaments SVG (Download in the gray box at the end of the post)
- Blank Chalkboard Ornaments from Amazon. I had some 3D ones on hand, but these flat ones would be perfect as well!
How to Make DIY Chalkboard Ornaments
Upload the Chalkboard Ornaments SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your ornaments. Cut when ready, and weed away the extra vinyl. Use transfer tape to move the vinyl from the backing to the ornaments. If you need more tips and tricks to get the best results when applying vinyl to Christmas ornaments, check out this post from Hey Let’s Make Stuff.
- DIY Wooden Halloween Sign with Free SVG File for Glowforge and Cricut
- 15 Pumpkin Desserts that are Perfect for Fall
- Harry Potter Pencil Bag with FREE Sublimation File
- Free Sanderson Sisters SVG File
- Free Y’all Come Eat SVG File for Kitchen Cricut Crafts
Download Chalkboard Ornaments SVG File
Get this file while you can for FREE! It’s a FLASH FREEBIE and will only be available until 12/21/2019 and then will be listed in my Shop!
In the gray box below, agree to the terms and then enter your information in the box that appears. Click the “Download” buttons and the Hand Lettered Ornament SVG (.zip file) will download instantly. You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free SVG files available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. SVG and JPG files are included to use with Cricut Design Space & Silhouette Studio. Upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio can import SVG files.
Chalkboard Ornaments SVG
This FREEBIE has EXPIRED. Get the Hand Lettered Christmas Ornaments bundle in my shop for a super discounted price!