Make a DIY Foil Birthday Card with a FREE Celebrate Single Line SVG to use with Cricut Foil Tips or Cricut Pens and Markers.
If you haven’t tried the Cricut Foil Transfer System yet, now’s a great time to get started! Learn ALL about the Cricut Foil Transfer Kit, and How to Use Cricut Foil in my recent posts, and then download FREE Single Line SVG Files from some of my favorite designer friends!
If you’re new to Single Line SVG Files, make sure you learn everything you need to know in my How to Use Single Line SVG Files post.
I really wanted to make a birthday card to use with the Cricut Foil, and I love that this card design is not only great for birthdays but other celebrations like Anniversaries, Graduations, and more! A foil “Celebrate” card can be used for tons of occasions, and is perfect for all ages!
Supplies You Need to Make a Foil Birthday Card with your Cricut
- Cricut Machine (Explore Series or Maker)
- Cricut Foil Transfer Kit
- Cricut Foil, Gold
- White Kraft Board or Cardstock
- Cricut Scoring Stylus or Wheel
How to Make a Foil Celebrate Card
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
I’ve designed the Celebrate SVG File to fit any horizontal card. In the .zip file, you’ll find the “Celebrate” design with confetti by itself as well as with an included card design. You can use the included card design, or just create a rectangle in Cricut Design Space and place the SVG on top.
NOTE: When you upload a single line SVG, you have to change all of the parts that will be foiled to “FOIL” instead of “CUT.”
In addition, with the pre-designed card, you’ll need to change the line where the card will be folded to “SCORE.” Select the line, then change the Design Type to “score.”
When done properly, the fold line will be a dashed “Score” line, and the “Celebrate” SVG will look like gold lines. I chose “Fine” for the foil width for this card.
For detailed instructions for using Cricut Foil, visit the How to Use the Cricut Foil Transfer System post.
Place your cardstock on the cutting mat then attach the foil with the included tape. Follow the instructions provided by Cricut Design Space to use scoring tool, foil tip, or fine point blade to finish your design.
- xTool Screen Printer Review: Set Up, How to Use, and Free Designs
- DIY Personalized Family Christmas Ornament with a Laser
- DIY Taylor Swift Advent Calendar
- Free Printable Grinch Coloring Pages for Christmas
- How to Make a Simple Shaker Christmas Ornament with a Cricut
More Free Single Line SVG Files for Cricut Foil Designs
- Love Never Fails – Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Thank You Card – Leap of Faith Crafting
- Get Well Soon – The Country Chic Cottage
- Hooray – That’s What Che Said
- You Are Magical – Tried and True Creative
- You’ve Got This – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
Download Celebrate Birthday Card SVG
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.