Download a FREE “Today is a Great Day to Learn Something New” SVG file to make signs, wall art, mugs, and more with your Cricut machine! It’s the perfect file for a classroom, homeschool area, or desk space this school year. PLUS, get 10 more FREE Homeschool Themed SVG files linked below!
Today is a special edition of Totally Free SVG files! Since a lot of us became homeschool teachers a couple of years ago, my designer friends and I decided to come up with a whole set of new Homeschool SVG designs.
You can make tons of crafts with your Cricut or Silhouette, including shirts and mugs! Keep reading to get all of the links to the posts, plus download my Today is a Great Day SVG File in the gray box at the end of the post.
RELATED POST: Free Teacher Fuel SVG File
I’m very positive about all of the changes that have come has a result of our family choosing homeschool, so I designed this “Today is a Great Day to Learn Something New” SVG for a sign that will hang in my kids’ school work area! There’s a ton of ways that kids can learn from home, and we are always working to find what works for us!
I love how easy it is to make wall art with SVG files – you can just use vinyl on the front of an inexpensive wall frame, or you can even build your own farmhouse style picture frame. One of my favorite ways is to make a Reverse Canvas project – have you tried that method yet?
It would even be really cute in a nursery or kids’ room!
Favorite Supplies to Use with SVG Files
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon | Cricut | Michaels)
- Adhesive Vinyl from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Transfer Tape from Amazon | Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Iron On Vinyl (HTV) from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Cricut EasyPress from Cricut | Michaels or Heat Press from Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Infusible Ink Sheets for Sublimation Projects at Cricut | Michaels
- Cricut Mug Press (if you’re using Infusible Ink, it’s a must own!)
- Printable Vinyl is what I recommend for Stickers from Michaels | Expressions Vinyl
- 12×12″ Craft Printer for Print the Cut Projects
- SVG (Download in the gray box at the end of the post)
- 100th Day of School Shirts to Make This Year
- 25+ Valentine’s Day Crafts to Make with an xTool Laser Machine
- Make a Laser Cut Valentine Card
- Glowforge vs. xTool: Which One Should You Buy?
- 10+ Christmas Crafts To Make With a xTool Laser Machine
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
11 Free Homeschool SVG Files
Visit these links for more FREE Homeschool Themed SVG Files:
- I Miss the Carpool Line from 30 Minute Crafts
- Y’all Gon’ Make Me Lose My Mind from Mad in Crafts
- Stay at Home Teacher from Artsy Fartsy Momma
- Homeschool is Cool from See Lindsay
- Home Sweet Homeschool from Happy Go Lucky
- Homeschool Uniform from Everyday Party Magazine
- I Didn’t Choose the Homeschool Life from Happiness is Homemade
- Living That Homeschool Mom Life from Hello Creative Family
- World’s Okayest Homeschool Mom from That’s What Che Said
- Today is a Great Day to Learn Something New from Pineapple Paper Company
- Alexa Homeschool My Kids from The Country Chic Cottage
Download Free Today is a Great Day SVG File
In the gray box below, click to agree to the terms and then enter your information in the box that appears. Click the “Download” buttons and the SVG (.zip file) will download instantly. You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free SVG files available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. SVG and JPG files are included to use with Cricut Design Space and Silhouette Studio. Upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio can upload SVG files.
Today is a Great Day Homeschool SVG
PIN THIS HOMESCHOOL SVG FOR LATER: