If you “Go Wild” for the animal prints that are everywhere right now, you are not alone! Animal print shirts, shoes, and more are trending in all markets! Download these FREE Animal Print SVG Files and make Leopard, Giraffe, and Zebra items with your Cricut or Silhouette machine!
Now you have an easy way to make unique and custom animal print crafts with your Cricut Machine. I drew 3 different animal print patterns: Leopard (or Cheetah – they look so similar!), Zebra, and Giraffe, and then made them layered SVG files. You can use them to create animal print designs on almost anything you can think of!
Related Post: Leopard Print Love Heart SVG File
Use the full designs to cover notebooks, phone cases, shoes, and other objects, or use the patterns to make shapes to apply to shirts, pillows, and more. This leopard print pineapple is just one of the many examples of projects you can make with these designs!
Each of the animal print designs comes in a square so that you can manipulate it however you would like. You can even use the patterns for printable projects like printable HTV, printable stickers, or party decor like banners, cupcake decorations, and invitations! Be creative and go crazy!
Best Supplies for Animal Pattern SVG Files
I use so many different supplies with my SVG Files, and these are some of my favorites! Click through to grab your favorite materials and colors!
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon | Cricut | Michaels)
- Adhesive Vinyl from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Transfer Tape from Amazon | Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Iron On Vinyl (HTV) from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Cricut EasyPress from Cricut | Michaels or Heat Press from Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Infusible Ink Sheets for Sublimation Projects at Cricut | Michaels
- Cricut Mug Press (if you’re using Infusible Ink, it’s a must own!)
- Printable Vinyl is what I recommend for Stickers from Michaels | Expressions Vinyl
- 12×12″ Craft Printer for Print the Cut Projects
- SVG (Get the Library Password)
Have you heard of a Glowforge? I use my SVG files with it ALL of the time, and you can too! Check out my Glowforge Basics post and see what you need to get started and how you can save up to $500 on your very own 3D laser printer!
How to Use Animal Print SVG Files Free
Since these SVG files are only the patterns, I would recommend using them in this way: start by cutting and layering the design with your chosen material. Then apply to the surface or place back onto the cutting mat to repeat the cut with your desired shape.
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
If you would like to add a font to your design, make sure you read my post on How to Upload Your Own Fonts to Cricut Design Space.
Here are basic instructions for making a shirt or mug if you’re new to Cricut!
To make a shirt:
Upload the Free SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the HTV goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. For best results, use an EasyPress or Heat Press to press the vinyl design onto the shirt.
If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
To make a mug/tumbler:
Upload the Free SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your cup. You do NOT need to mirror the design when using adhesive vinyl. The vinyl goes RIGHT SIDE UP on your mat. Cut when ready. Weed away the extra vinyl and use transfer tape to move the design from the backing to your item. Make sure to double check the type of transfer tape required for the vinyl you’re using (for example, Cricut Shimmer Vinyl requires StrongGrip Transfer Tape.)
- Free Printable Stanley Valentine’s Day Card
- Free Printable Conversation Hearts Sticker Set
- Lover Sublimation Design for Valentine’s Day
- Free Printable Hair Tie Valentine Cards
- Free Friendship Bracelet Printable Banner
Download FREE Animal Pattern SVG Files
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.