Download a FREE SVG and make a DIY Teacher Coffee Mug for Teacher Appreciation Week! Use this Free Teacher Fuel SVG to make a DIY mug that every coffee loving (and caffeine needing) teacher will LOVE!
I had a special request over on my TikTok page to make some more coffee themed Teacher SVG files! Since I have been “filling in” as the role of teacher since my kids started homeschool 2 years ago, I decided that caffeine related teacher designs were a GREAT idea. Seriously y’all, there is not enough caffeine in the world.
RELATED POST: Coffee Craft Repeat Free SVG
Teacher Fuel is designed with coffee drinkers in mind, but can easily be used for all of you English Breakfast tea drinkers! Or, take it home and fill the mug up with wine while you’re watching Netflix after grading 200 tests.
What You Need to Make a Teacher Fuel Coffee Mug
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon | Cricut | Michaels)
- Adhesive Vinyl from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Transfer Tape from Amazon | Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Iron On Vinyl (HTV) from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Cricut EasyPress from Cricut | Michaels or Heat Press from Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Infusible Ink Sheets for Sublimation Projects at Cricut | Michaels
- Cricut Mug Press (if you’re using Infusible Ink, it’s a must own!)
- Printable Vinyl is what I recommend for Stickers from Michaels | Expressions Vinyl
- 12×12″ Craft Printer for Print the Cut Projects
- SVG (Get the Library Password)
RELATED POST: Harry Potter Coffee Mug SVG File
Don’t miss these discounted Teacher SVG bundles in my shop!
How to Make a DIY Teacher Mug with Free Teacher Coffee SVG
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Infusible Ink is especially great to use for a DIY Mug because it’s dishwasher and microwave safe! The design you use is permanently embedded in the surface of the mug. I love the process so much that I have an entire post dedicated to using the Cricut Mug Press. Check out my How to Design Your Own Sublimation Mug post – it has detailed Mug Press instructions as well as how I used a design from Procreate.
You can also make a mug in just a few minutes with Adhesive Vinyl! Be sure to use permanent adhesive vinyl so your DIY mug will last longer.
Download the free SVG and upload it to Cricut Design Space or Silhouette Studio. Size the design to fit your mug, and cut when ready. Weed away extra vinyl. Use transfer tape to move it from the backing sheet to your mug. Rub design on to the mug and carefully remove the transfer tape. Let sit for 24-72 hours before adding liquid for the vinyl adhesive to cure to the mug.
Download a Free Teacher Fuel Coffee SVG File
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.