Make a DIY St. Patrick’s Day shirt or onesie with a FREE Pinch Proof SVG file! Your little leprechaun will be “Pinch Proof” this year with a cute outfit made with a Cricut or Silhouette Machine.
If you have a little leprechaun at home, make them a cute little Pinch Proof shirt! This FREE Pinch Proof SVG is perfect for both boys and girls from babies to teens. Make sure no one gets pinched this year!
St. Patrick’s Day is such a fun day to celebrate and I love creating SVG designs for shirts, mugs, and onesies! I even have a whole collection of St. Patrick’s Day SVG files, plus an Irish for Today SVG, Lucky Charm SVG, and a Let the Shenanigans Begin SVG that you can download for free.
Even if your child isn’t celebrating at school with a St. Patrick’s Day party or activity, this shirt would be great for parades or mini celebrations at home!
Supplies You Need to Make a DIY Pinch Proof Shirt for St. Patrick’s Day
Making a shirt with Iron On Vinyl and an electronic cutting machine is really easy, and only requires a few supplies! You can choose to make your shirt with green or white HTV, or even gold would be cute.
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or shop machines at Cricut)
- HTV from Expressions Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- Pinch Proof SVG (Download via the box at the end of the post)
- Blank Shirt (here’s the blank green toddler shirt from Amazon)
If you want to use this file for another project, here are some of my favorite supplies:
- Transfer Tape from Amazon | Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Infusible Ink Sheets for Sublimation Projects at Cricut | Michaels
- Cricut Mug Press (if you’re using Infusible Ink, it’s a must own!)
- Printable Vinyl is what I recommend for Stickers from Michaels | Expressions Vinyl
- 12×12″ Craft Printer for Print the Cut Projects
If you’re interested in the adorable Shamrock font I used, I bought it on FontBundles!
Even though the Pinch Proof shirt is really cute, I absolutely adore this SVG made into a St. Patrick’s Day onesie!
How to Make a Pinch Proof Shirt or Onesie
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Upload the Free Pinch Proof SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt or onesie. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl.
Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the shirt. If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
Download Free St. Patrick’s Day Pinch Proof SVG
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.