Download a FREE Super Bowl SVG to make a Just Here for the Commercials Shirt with your Cricut or Silhouette machine. Get ready for the big game by making a cute DIY Super Bowl shirt!
If you’re hosting or going to a Super Bowl party this year, I’ve got the perfect shirt for you! I’m a football fan, but when it comes to the Super Bowl, if my team isn’t in it, I’m just going to watch it for the commercials. They’re always so good! So this year I’m going to make a DIY shirt with my Cricut and some Iron On using the hand lettered “Just Here for the Commercials” Super Bowl SVG I designed!
I also have these other two FREE Football SVGs that are perfect for the Super Bowl. It’s time to up your tailgate and game day projects with your Cricut or Silhouette!
What you need to make a DIY Super Bowl Shirt with a FREE SVG
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or on the Cricut Online Shop | Silhouette on Amazon)
- Iron On Vinyl on Cricut | HTV from Expressions Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- Just Here for the Commercials SVG (download in the large gray box at the end of the post)
- Blank Shirt (here’s affordable blank gray long sleeved t shirts available on Amazon)
How to Make a Just Here for the Commercials DIY Shirt
You can use this Super Bowl SVG to make a DIY Super Bowl Shirt, but it could also be used for tailgate or Super Bowl party napkins, cups, plates, or other decor!
If you’d like to make a shirt, you can follow these simple instructions using your cutting machine and my FREE Super Bowl SVG:
Upload the Free Just Here for the Commercials SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt project. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting if using Iron On Vinyl, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the shirt. If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
- Halloween Tie Dye: 7+ Easy Ideas and Designs
- xTool M1 Review: Desktop Hybrid Laser and Blade Cutting Machine
- Make Halloween Bats for Your Wall
- Hocus Pocus Quotes Printables
- How to Upload Fonts to Cricut Design Space
Download Free Super Bowl SVG for Cricut & Silhouette Machines
In the gray box below, agree to the terms and then enter your information in the box that appears. Click the “Download” buttons and the Just Here for Commercials Super Bowl SVG (.zip file) will download instantly. You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free SVG files available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. SVG and JPG files are included to use with Cricut Design Space & Silhouette Studio. Upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio can import SVG files.