It’s Game Day, Y’all! Download a Free Football SVG cut file and use your electronic cutting machine to make a DIY Game Day shirt or personalized plastic cups for Football Games and your next tailgate party!
There’s nothing like celebrating Game Day at college football games or NFL games – and it’s even more fun with a Game Day shirt or personalized plastic cups! Download the file at the end of the post and cut with your Cricut or Silhouette to make personalized game day shirts, cups, and other crafts!
I love throwing a good tailgate party at the stadium or at home, small details like these cups make it even more fun. I will be wearing this Game Day Y’all shirt the whole football season! This design is SO perfect for making custom plastic cups for tailgate parties to get everyone in the football game day spirit!
If you’d like to make yourself a football shirt but want to leave out the “y’all” – I also have a Game Day & Go Team SVG File set for free!
Here are the supplies you need to make It’s Game Day Y’all shirts or cups:
Supplies for DIY Game Day Y’all Shirts & Custom Tailgate Cups
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or on the Cricut Online Shop | Silhouette on Amazon)
- Iron On Vinyl on Cricut | HTV from Expressions Vinyl
- Adhesive Vinyl on Cricut | Expressions Vinyl
- Transfer Tape
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- It’s Game Day Y’all SVG (Download at the end of the post)
- Blank Shirt (here’s the Blank Black Shirt I used from Amazon)
How to Make an It’s Game Day Y’all Shirt with a Cricut or Silhouette Machine
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Upload the Free It’s Game Day Y’all SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt or onesie. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the shirt. If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
How to Make Custom Tailgate Cups
Upload the It’s Game Day Y’all SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your cup. DO NOT MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The vinyl goes face up on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. Use transfer paper to lift the design from the backing and transfer to your cup. Cut edges of transfer paper to help with the curve of the cup. Start in the middle of the cup and press down on the design and work your way to the edges of the design.
- Free Printable Halloween Scavenger Hunt for All Ages
- xTool F1: Small and Portable Desktop Laser Machine
- Free Printable Halloween Coloring Pages for All Ages
- How to Make a Spiral Tie Dye Shirt: Create a Beautiful Swirl Design
- xTool Automatic Conveyor Feeder – Setup and Review
Download It’s Game Day Y’all SVG Design
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.