Let your friends and family know how much you’re missing and thinking of them with this hand-painted watercolor Printable Thinking of You Card. Just print, cut out, and send in the mail to everyone you love.
I’ve been busy making cards over here – between birthdays and holidays there’s lots of cards I can send! I recently shared how I made a DIY birthday greeting card and DIY Easter cards with my Cricut Joy, but if you don’t have a Cricut, this printable card is perfect!
In uncertain times like these, it’s important to encourage people and to let everyone know how much you’re thinking of them. I hand painted a watercolor card and turned it into a printable so you can share a special message with the people you love.
Whether you’re sending a text, making a phone call, sending a card through the snail mail, or dropping something off for a neighbor on their porch, let people know you’re there for them! It only takes a couple of minutes to check on someone you’re thinking about.
My blogger friends and I want to give you several options to choose from, so we teamed up to offer 9 different FREE card designs that you can use at home or to share with others. There are printables, cut files, color-your-own cards, and more! I’ll put all of the links to the other cards towards the end of the post.
Supplies Needed for Printable Cards
You only need a few things to print your own cards – notably a printer and some thick paper. You can definitely print them on regular paper if that’s all you have, but card stock or another type of heavy paper will work best. Grab some envelopes (or make your own with your Cricut), and you’re set!
How to Use a Printable Thinking of You Greeting Card
Download the card (look for the big gray box at the end of the post) and print as many copies as you’d like. Using a paper trimmer (this Cricut one is my favorite), cut out the card.
Fold the card in half to form the card. The inside of the card is designed to be blank so you can write your thinking of you message. The finished card is designed to be the size of a standard notecard – 4.25×5.5″ – which is an standard size envelope as well.
Place inside an envelope and drop in your neighbor’s mailbox, or stamp and mail to your friends and family! It’s an easy way to send some happy mail!
- xTool Screen Printer Review: Set Up, How to Use, and Free Designs
- DIY Personalized Family Christmas Ornament with a Laser
- DIY Taylor Swift Advent Calendar
- Free Printable Grinch Coloring Pages for Christmas
- How to Make a Simple Shaker Christmas Ornament with a Cricut
Download Free Thinking of You Card Printable
Check out the other Free Card Files!
- Coloring Page Cards – The Country Chic Cottage
- Printable Thinking of You Card – Pineapple Paper Co.
- Cricut Cards with Vinyl Stickers – Hello Creative Family
- Printable Quarantine Cards – Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Easy Handmade Word Art Cards – 100 Directions
- Happy Mail – Everyday Party Magazine
- Coloring Notecards – Happy Go Lucky
- Coloring Page Happy Mail – Mad in Crafts
- Thoughtful Printable Cards – 30 Minute Crafts