Free The Ocean is My Happy Place SVG File
This post and the photos within it may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through one or more of the links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Download a FREE Ocean SVG to make a cute pillow or sign with your Cricut or Silhouette Machine. This “The Ocean is My Happy Place” SVG design is perfect for beach houses and beach lovers alike!
If you love the beach as much as I do, you will LOVE this month’s Totally Free SVG Blog Hop! There are over a dozen Ocean SVG files that you can use to make TONS of beach and sea themed crafts!
RELATED POST: Free Aloha SVG File
The ocean is definitely my happy place, and I try to go at least once a year. I am so relaxed and calm at the beach, even though I don’t love the water. But I love listening to the waves and spending my day on the beach! I made an ocean sign for my living room with this SVG, but I think a pillow is the perfect way to use this design as well. Heck, you can even make a shirt or mug with it!
Best Supplies for Making Ocean Themed Crafts with Free SVG
There are so many directions you can go with this ocean design, so here are my favorite supplies that I use all of the time:
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon | Cricut | Michaels)
- Adhesive Vinyl from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Transfer Tape from Amazon | Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Iron On Vinyl (HTV) from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Cricut EasyPress from Cricut | Michaels or Heat Press from Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Infusible Ink Sheets for Sublimation Projects at Cricut | Michaels
- Cricut Mug Press (if you’re using Infusible Ink, it’s a must own!)
- Printable Vinyl is what I recommend for Stickers from Michaels | Expressions Vinyl
- 12×12″ Craft Printer for Print the Cut Projects
- SVG (Download in the gray box at the end of the post)
If you don’t have a Cricut machine, you could even use the JPG file to make a printable sign! You don’t have to have a electronic cutting machine to use these free files.
Download ALL of the Ocean SVG Files
Please click each link to head to the site and blog post that contains the FREE SVG file. Each blog is slightly different, but I can assure you that all of these designers offer quality and amazing SVG files! You’ll definitely want to follow them!
- Sunny Days & Ocean Waves – The Country Chic Cottage
- Beach Please – The Kingston Home
- The Ocean is My Happy Place – Pineapple Paper Co.
- Girls Just Wanna Have Sun – Hello Creative Family
- Free Hugs (Octopus) – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Shark & Little Fish – 100 Directions
- Turtle – Everyday Party Magazine
- Starfish Porch Sign – Happy Go Lucky
- I Don’t Think You’re Ready for This Jelly – seeLindsay
- Shell Yeah Beaches – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Sea the Good – Crafting in the Rain
- Salty – Mad in Crafts
- Happiness Comes in Waves – 30 Minute Crafts
- Crabby – Cutting Machine Crafting
Download Free Ocean Is My Happy Place SVG File
This file is DOWNLOAD #233 in my FREE DOWNLOADS LIBRARY.
Get the password below! (If you have the password, head over to the library to download the file.
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.
Hi, y’all! I’m Charynn, the owner and designer of Pineapple Paper Co. I’m a mom of four kids (two girls and two boys) living in Pittsburgh. I love hand lettering, anything southern, cocktails, and of course, pineapples! I am excited to share my SVG files, printables, and craft projects with you! The pineapple is a symbol of hospitality, and I welcome y’all to my little corner of the internet. Read more…