Mischief Managed SVG Cut File to Make a Harry Potter Shirt
This post and the photos within it may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through one or more of the links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Happy Birthday Harry! It’s July 31st and I am celebrating all things Harry Potter! Need a Mischief Managed shirt? Make your own Harry Potter Shirt with a Cricut or Silhouette Machine with my FREE Mischief Managed SVG Cut File.
Free Mischief Managed SVG
Harry Potter is my absolute FAVORITE book series. It changed the face of children’s literature everywhere, and I love sharing the stories with my own children. July 31 marks both J.K. Rowling and Harry Potter’s birthday, and every year we use the occasion to celebrate all things Harry Potter! This year, I made my son a Mischief Managed shirt, plus this Accio Coffee Mug for myself!
Find all of my Harry Potter SVG Cut Files:
- My Patronus is a Niffler SVG
- Harry Potter Spells Free SVG Files
- The Wand Chooses the Wizard SVG Cut File
- I Solemnly Swear that I am Up to No Good SVG
- Accio Coffee SVG
What do you need to make a Mischief Managed Harry Potter Shirt?
Here are my favorite products that I use every day when I’m making my own shirts!
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or on the Cricut Online Shop | Silhouette on Amazon)
- Iron On Vinyl on Cricut | HTV from Expressions Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- Mischief Managed SVG (Download at the end of the post)
- Blank Shirt (here’s the blank Black Shirt I used on Amazon)
DIY Mischief Managed Shirt Tutorial
Upload the Free Mischief Managed SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt.
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the iron on vinyl goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the shirt. If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
- Best iPad for Procreate: Which One Should You Choose?
- What is Procreate: iPad App Basics
- 60+ Easter Desserts to Make This Year
- 35+ Aesthetic App Icons & Icon Packs (iPhone & iPad)
- Cricut Maker vs. Cricut Maker 3: Which is the Best Machine for You?
Download Free Harry Potter Mischief Managed SVG
Both the SVG and JPG versions of the file are included. Files can be used with both Cricut Design Space and traced in Silhouette Studio.
This file is DOWNLOAD #069 in my FREE DOWNLOADS LIBRARY.
Get the password below! (If you have the password, head over to the library to download the file.
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.
Hi, y’all! I’m Charynn, the owner and designer of Pineapple Paper Co. I’m a mom of four kids (two girls and two boys) living in Pittsburgh. I love hand lettering, anything southern, cocktails, and of course, pineapples! I am excited to share my SVG files, printables, and craft projects with you! The pineapple is a symbol of hospitality, and I welcome y’all to my little corner of the internet. Read more…
Thank you!!! My grandkids are going to be thrilled!