Download a FREE Trick or Treat Y’all SVG cut file and make a cute Halloween shirts, bags, onesies and more with your Cricut or Silhouette machine.
Halloween will be here before you know it! I love making custom Halloween shirts and Trick or Treat bags with my kids every year, so I designed this free Halloween SVG to share with y’all! You can even use it to make a cute onesie or party decor like invites, signs, napkins – really the options are endless! I think I’d love to do a whole Halloween Trick or Treat party or a Trunk or Treat with a Trick or Treat Y’all theme.
If you want to make a unique shirt with this Free SVG, you can apply the design to a Halloween Tie Dye Shirt!
Make sure you check out my favorite Free Halloween SVG Files:
Supplies for making DIY Halloween Shirts and Crafts with SVG Files
If you’d like to make a DIY Halloween Shirt or Iron On Halloween Project with my Free Trick or Treat SVG, here’s my favorite supplies!
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon | Cricut | Michaels)
- Adhesive Vinyl from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Transfer Tape from Amazon | Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Iron On Vinyl (HTV) from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Cricut EasyPress from Cricut | Michaels or Heat Press from Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Infusible Ink Sheets for Sublimation Projects at Cricut | Michaels
- Cricut Mug Press (if you’re using Infusible Ink, it’s a must own!)
- Printable Vinyl is what I recommend for Stickers from Michaels | Expressions Vinyl
- 12×12″ Craft Printer for Print the Cut Projects
- SVG (Get the Library Password)
How to Make your Own Halloween Shirt with Free Trick or Treat SVG
Upload the Free Trick or Treat Y’all SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt or onesie.
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. *The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat.*
Weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the shirt. If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
- xTool Screen Printer Review: Set Up, How to Use, and Free Designs
- DIY Personalized Family Christmas Ornament with a Laser
- DIY Taylor Swift Advent Calendar
- Free Printable Grinch Coloring Pages for Christmas
- How to Make a Simple Shaker Christmas Ornament with a Cricut
Download Free Trick or Treat Y’all SVG
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.