Want to make a special Valentine’s Day shirt, card, or craft with your Cricut or Silhouette Machine? Download a FREE Hugs & Kisses Y’all SVG plus get 14 MORE FREE Valentine’s Day SVG Files – all in this month’s Totally Free SVG Blog Hop!
Valentine’s Day is such a fun holiday to make easy crafts for. I love making cards and shirts with my Cricut for my kids’ school parties.
I have a whole bunch of Valentine’s SVGs – make sure you download them all, including last year’s Valentine SVG Blog Hop with my Love you More file plus 12+ more Free SVG designs! You can get the Hugs & Kisses Y’all SVG plus links to the rest of the new SVG designs at the bottom of the post!
Plus, check out the brand new Hugs and Kisses hand lettered file in my SVG shop!
Because I love any shirt that ends in “y’all,” I of course had to make a new version of my XOXO Y’all SVG file – it’s my most popular Valentine’s Day design!
Supplies You Need to Make a Hugs & Kisses Y’all Valentine Shirt
I’ve linked all of my favorite Cricut & Silhouette supplies below that you can use to make your own shirts with Iron On!
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or on the Cricut Online Shop | Silhouette on Amazon)
- Iron On Vinyl on Cricut | HTV from Expressions Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- Hugs & Kisses Y’all SVG (Download in the gray box at the end of the post)
- Blank Shirt (here’s my favorite Blank White Shirt on Amazon)
How to Make your own Valentine’s Day Shirt with a Free Hugs and Kisses SVG
Upload the Free Hugs & Kisses Y’all SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt or onesie.
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the shirt. If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
- xTool Screen Printer Review: Set Up, How to Use, and Free Designs
- DIY Personalized Family Christmas Ornament with a Laser
- DIY Taylor Swift Advent Calendar
- Free Printable Grinch Coloring Pages for Christmas
- How to Make a Simple Shaker Christmas Ornament with a Cricut
Download Hugs & Kisses Y’all SVG HERE
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.
Get all 15 Valentine SVG Files Free at the following links:
- All You Need is Love and Cupcakes – The Country Chic Cottage
- Alphabet Valentine – Kingston Crafts
- Stuck on You – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Hugs & Kisses Y’all – Pineapple Paper Co.
- Who Needs Cupid – That’s What Che Said
- Love Arrows – Hello Creative Family
- Cuter than Cupid – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Love (x5) – Happiness is Homemade
- Piece of My Heart Puzzle – 100 Directions
- I Have Found the One My Soul Loves – Everyday Party Magazine
- Tic Tac Toe Valentine – Happy Go Lucky
- Single AF – See Lindsay
- Valentine Mixtape – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Love You to the Moon – Pattern Revolution
- Dogs are My Valentine – Mad in Crafts