Download and color a Free Printable Halloween Bucket List! This coloring page activity is perfect for kids and grown ups, and for families to work on together! Bucket lists are so much fun and are a great way to spend time together during the month of October! Keep reading for all of the included activities and to download your very own Free Halloween Bucket List!
It’s that time of year again! It’s nearly Halloween, which means it’s the perfect time to enjoy a few spooky activities! Last year, I had a ton of requests for a color-your-own Bucket List to match my series of printable bucket lists.
Don’t miss the free bucket list coloring pages for every season – they are a fun way to plan seasonal activities and get into the holiday spirit!
Every year my kids and I like to plan a list of a few activities to prep for Halloween, or to do on Halloween night. Halloween is one of our most favorite holidays and we enjoy every bit of spooky season. Some of our favorite activities include baking cookies, carving pumpkins, and of course, Trick or Treating!
The Halloween season is generally a busy one in our house, so we like to plan quick activities that we can do as a family. I try really hard not to stress out about doing EVERYTHING, but pick and choose our fun activities to celebrate Halloween in the perfect way for OUR family. Yours might not be the same, and that’s ok!
Related Post: 50+ Free Halloween Printables
Coloring pages are one of the easiest ways to engage my kids (or keep them quiet! Ha!) I made this free download a coloring page on purpose, moms! You can color in the activities as you complete them, or just use it as a coloring sheet for a quiet activity on a rainy day. A coloring page is an easy way to have a little spooky fun while you’re putting up Halloween decorations or just trying to get into the Halloween spirit in the chaos of school or evening activities.
What You Need to Print a Halloween Bucket List
Everyone always asks which printer I use. I have this Canon craft printer that I love! It’s always sold out, so if you see it in stock, grab it! What I love about it is the borderless printing – that means you can print right to edge of the paper – no big white border!
You can use regular printer paper, or print the bucket list out on cover stock so it’s more durable. It’s sized to print out on a 8.5×11″ piece of paper.
Prismacolor colored pencils or markers are the best way to color in all of your Halloween activities and things to do – I use Flair Felt Tip pens a lot, too. I use them for coloring pages and in my planner ALL of the time.
Halloween Bucket List Ideas
Here is the list of fun Halloween ideas that my kids and I came up with for this year. We plan on spending some serious quality time together in the days leading up to Halloween!
- Carve a Jack o’ Lantern – this is my personal favorite! I always use a Dremel Tool and go way over the top with my carved pumpkins!
- Go On a Ghost Tour – you might be surprised that this one of my choices for a fun family activity. But we have learned that there a quite a few local (and not so scary) ghost tours that will also teach your kids about the history of where you live. Or you can be brave and go on a seriously scary one and listen to ghost stories!
- Put Up Halloween Decorations – Do you have cute or spooky decorations? I love them all, but I tend to lean more towards the cute decorations.
- Eat Halloween Candy – My favorite is Twix and my kids know to hide them from me! I am NOT a fan of candy corn. Convince me otherwise!
- Go Trick or Treating – time to bust out the perfect Halloween costume.
- Go to a Costume Party – or have your own party, or make it virtual! Anything counts! There’s an outside costume contest every year in our small town that we will attend.
- Boo! Your Neighbors – download my FREE You’ve Been Boo’ed Printables!
- Bake Halloween Cookies – or bake Halloween cupcakes. I think they both count!
- Listen to Spooky Music – How about you create a Halloween playlist with your older kids?
- Watch Scary Movies – I’m not a fan of scary movies. My favorite Halloween movies are classics like Hocus Pocus, Ghostbusters, and Halloweentown. No horror movies for me!
- Go to a Haunted House – We are going to find one that is geared towards little kids (mostly for me HA!). My kids also had the idea to build a haunted gingerbread house!
More Easy and Fun Halloween Bucket List Activities
There are a ton more fun Halloween bucket list ideas! Add fun activities to my list (I left a little space for you) or make your own Halloween bucket list of ideas. No matter what your favorite things are to do for Halloween, it will be perfect! Here are some more fun ideas that you will love:
- Go to a local pumpkin patch to pick your pumpkins
- Do a Halloween Scavenger Hunt
- Make a few cute Halloween crafts
- Plan an official Halloween movie night and invite friends over for a spooky movie marathon
- Play Halloween Bingo
- Host a Murder Mystery Dinner
- Make Pumpkin Pancakes for Breakfast
- Go to a Corn Maze
- Play Flashlight Tag on Halloween night
- Make Caramel Apples or Candy Apples
- Pick out new Halloween Books to read as a family
- Visit one of the theme parks near you for a Halloween event
- Visit a Ghost Town
Download Free Coloring Page of Fun Halloween Activities
In the gray box below, click to agree to the terms and then enter your information in the box that appears. Click the “Download” buttons and the PDF (.zip file) will download instantly. You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free printables available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. PDF and JPG files are included.
Free Halloween Bucket List Coloring Page
- Easy Crumple Tie Dye Technique
- Free Aloha Sun SVG
- Free Teacher Appreciation SVG Files
- DIY Snow Globe Tumbler
- How to Ice Dye
Be sure to pin an images from this post to your favorite Halloween board on Pinterest. That way you will remember it for next year!