Download a Patriotic Pineapple SVG for FREE for 4th of July and Summer decorations, shirts, cups, totes, and more! Red, white, and blue never looked so sweet!
I can’t ever pass up a chance to decorate with a pineapple theme, so this year my summer decor is getting a red, white, and blue patriotic pineapple makeover!
I’m sharing this adorable 4th of July-ready pineapple with y’all so you can use it with your Cricut or Silhouette machines to make a shirt, tote, cup, sign, or more – because let’s face it, this pineapple could go on ANYTHING!
RELATED POST: The Best 4th of July and Patriotic SVG Files
I decided that a tank top to wear for the 4th of July would be my first project, but then I couldn’t resist seeing what the design looked like on a tote bag! How perfect would it be on a cooler bag or beach bag?
Make DIY Patriotic Projects with Pineapple SVG
These are my favorite supplies I use to make SVG projects with my Cricut – give them a try!
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon | Cricut | Michaels)
- Adhesive Vinyl from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Transfer Tape from Amazon | Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Iron On Vinyl (HTV) from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Cricut EasyPress from Cricut | Michaels or Heat Press from Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Infusible Ink Sheets for Sublimation Projects at Cricut | Michaels
- Cricut Mug Press (if you’re using Infusible Ink, it’s a must own!)
- Printable Vinyl is what I recommend for Stickers from Michaels | Expressions Vinyl
- 12×12″ Craft Printer for Print the Cut Projects
- SVG (Get the Library Password)
If you’d like to make a shirt or tote with Iron On Vinyl (HTV), you can follow the simple instructions below.
Make a DIY Vinyl Pineapple Shirt for the 4th of July
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Upload the Free SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt or tote. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the shirt.
If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
For instructions to make a tote bag with Cricut Infusible Ink (it’s permanent and won’t peel) make sure you check out my Infusible Ink Tote Bag Tutorial.
Download Patriotic Pineapple SVG Free
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.