If you LOVE SVG files as much as I do, you’ll be excited to download this FREE Conversation Hearts Valentine’s Day SVG to make Printable Valentines, DIY Valentine’s Day shirts, and other Valentine’s Day Crafts!
This Valentine’s Day SVG is so versatile and can be used to make a ton of different Valentine’s Day gifts! You can use Iron On Vinyl to make an easy and adorable Valentine’s Day shirt for your kids, teachers (or yourself!). Or, get creative and use the conversation hearts to make a Handmade Valentine’s Day Card, or decorate a Valentine Box! This file would be SO cute on a Valentine Box for a little girl! And who doesn’t love making those boxes easier to make? This “Bee Mine” SVG would also be cute on a Valentine box!
Supplies to Make a Conversation Hearts Valentine Shirt
I used my Cricut Machine and different colors of Iron On to make this adorable Valentine’s Day Shirt! You can get all of the supplies here:
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or on the Cricut Online Shop | Silhouette on Amazon)
- Iron On Vinyl on Cricut | HTV from Expressions Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- Conversation Hearts SVG (Download in the gray box at the end of the post)
- Blank Shirt (here’s the Blank Toddler Shirt I normally use on Amazon)
How do you Make a Shirt with your Cricut for Valentine’s Day?
First, upload your SVG into Cricut Design Space.
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Resize to fit the shirt you are using. Then choose the colors of Iron On vinyl you would like to use and click “Make It.” Make sure to MIRROR the images, and cut.
Weed away the extra vinyl using a weeding tool and position on your shirt. First, iron on the hearts, and then iron on the text. Use an iron on protective sheet when applying the text. You can use the Cricut Recommended Settings for your material if you’re using the Cricut EasyPress.
- xTool Screen Printer Review: Set Up, How to Use, and Free Designs
- DIY Personalized Family Christmas Ornament with a Laser
- DIY Taylor Swift Advent Calendar
- Free Printable Grinch Coloring Pages for Christmas
- How to Make a Simple Shaker Christmas Ornament with a Cricut
Download the FREE Conversation Hearts Valentine’s Day SVG
You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free SVG files available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio can import SVG files.