Download 15 FREE Family SVG Files to use with your Cricut and Silhouette machines! Make shirts, signs, mugs, and more home decor items with free family cut files.
I hope you love making home decor with your Cricut! I love making DIY signs like this farmhouse sign, and this month’s Totally Free SVG Hop has me excited to make tons of signs for upcoming holiday gifts.
My designer friends and I have a whole collection of family themed SVG files that are PERFECT for making projects for your house. These family cutting files are great for making gifts like onesies and shirts, too. Check out all of the links at the end of the post to download all 15 Free Family SVG Cut Files!
Supplies to Use Family SVG Designs
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon | Cricut | Michaels)
- Adhesive Vinyl from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Transfer Tape from Amazon | Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Iron On Vinyl (HTV) from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Cricut EasyPress from Cricut | Michaels or Heat Press from Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Infusible Ink Sheets for Sublimation Projects at Cricut | Michaels
- Cricut Mug Press (if you’re using Infusible Ink, it’s a must own!)
- Printable Vinyl is what I recommend for Stickers from Michaels | Expressions Vinyl
- 12×12″ Craft Printer for Print the Cut Projects
- SVG (Get the Library Password)
How to Make a Family Sign with your Cricut
For a full tutorial on building a DIY sign, make sure you check out my DIY Farmhouse Sign tutorial – it’s really easy!
I use Iron On Vinyl for all of my wooden signs because it’s so much easier than using adhesive vinyl and transfer tape. I’ve even used Foil Iron On on wood!
Upload the Free SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your sign. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the wood.
If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
- xTool Screen Printer Review: Set Up, How to Use, and Free Designs
- DIY Personalized Family Christmas Ornament with a Laser
- DIY Taylor Swift Advent Calendar
- Free Printable Grinch Coloring Pages for Christmas
- How to Make a Simple Shaker Christmas Ornament with a Cricut
Links to More Free Family SVG Files
- Family is Everything – The Country Chic Cottage
- Friends and Family Gather Here – The Kingston Home
- This is Us – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Some Call it Chaos, We Call it Family – That’s What Che Said
- Welcome to Our Beautiful Chaos – Hello Creative Family
- Love Makes a Family – Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Family Wreath Design – Happiness is Homemade
- I Love Us – 100 Directions
- Family – Everyday Party Magazine
- Family Makes this House a Home – Happy Go Lucky
- Lucky Family – seeLindsay
- I Love Us – Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Little Bit of Chaos, Whole Lot of Fun – Crafting in the Rain
- Family (Heart) – Mad in Crafts
Download Free Family – Together We Have it All Free SVG
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.