Download Dr. Seuss inspired SVG files to make shirts, crafts, and classroom projects for Dr. Seuss day! Perfect for kids and teachers, all of these Dr. Seuss SVG files can be used with a cutting machine and iron on vinyl.
Until my kids were in school, I had no idea how popular Dr. Seuss Day was! There’s so many crafts and projects to be made! It’s celebrated on or around March 2nd, which is Dr. Seuss’ birthday. If you have kids in school, it’s also Read Across America day. It’s such a fun way to encourage kids to read. I’ve gathered up links to all of my Dr. Seuss inspired SVG files, plus some of my favorites from other designers. You’ll find them all at the end of the post!
Not only do I love celebrating Seuss Day with my kids, I also LOVE all of the Seuss sayings and SVG files that come around at Christmas! So much so that I also have a whole post dedicated to Grinch inspired SVG files!
Are you new to using SVG files? Read my extensive post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space!
Supplies to Use with Dr. Seuss SVG Files
I use my Cricut A LOT, and I have certain products that I use all of time!
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or shop machines at Cricut)
- Iron On Vinyl on Cricut | HTV from Expressions Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 (it beats a regular iron, and I prefer the portability vs. a heat press)
- Blank Shirt (here’s my favorite brand of blank shirts from Amazon)
How to Use Downloaded Seuss SVG Files to Make a Shirt
Here’s a basic tutorial for making a shirt with iron on vinyl. It’s really easy!
Upload the SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt or onesie. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. Flip over onto the shirt so the image is right side up. Press onto the shirt with the EasyPress 2, using the recommendations based on your materials here: Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
- Halloween Tie Dye: 7+ Easy Ideas and Designs
- xTool M1 Review: Desktop Hybrid Laser and Blade Cutting Machine
- Make Halloween Bats for Your Wall
- Hocus Pocus Quotes Printables
- How to Upload Fonts to Cricut Design Space
Links to Download Dr. Seuss SVG Cut Files
Here you’ll find all of the links to my SVG posts and files, plus some of my favorite files from other bloggers!
- Oh, the Places I’ll Go SVG File (also perfect for Graduation!)
- I was Born to Stand Out Dr. Seuss SVG File
- Teacher I Am SVG Cut File
- I Teach a Thing or Two Dr. Seuss Teacher SVG
- I’m Learning a Thing or Two SVG
- I Speak for the Trees Lorax SVG File
- Dr. Seuss SVG Bundle – Sale!
- Dr. Seuss SVG File for Teachers
- Dr. Seuss Beverage Glasses
- Today is Your Day SVG File (great for back to school, too!)
- Thing 1 & Thing 2 SVG Cut Files
JOIN MY FACEBOOK GROUP FOR FREE SVG FILES: