Make your own earrings with your Cricut or Silhouette machine! Using scrap paper you can make these fun DIY Pineapple Earrings with a FREE SVG Download. Plus get 10+ MORE Free Earring SVG Files in a special edition of the Totally Free SVG Blog Hop!
I love wearing fun earrings – especially in the Spring and Summer. My typical outfit includes a simple sundress dressed up with a pair of large, bright earrings – like these pineapple earrings I just made with my Cricut!
Related Post: DIY Monogram Leather Earrings with the Cricut Explore Air 2
It is really easy to make a pair of DIY earrings – you definitely need to try it. It’s a great way to use up scrap material, and the options are endless. You can use leather, suede, faux leather, or even thick paper like I did! I’ve teamed up with some of my friends from the Totally Free SVG Blog Hop to bring you 12 Free Cricut Earring SVG Files that you can use.
What you Need to Make Pineapple Earrings with your Cricut
- Cricut Machine
- StrongGrip Mat
- Fine Point Blade
- Kraft Board (or other thick, durable paper)
- Craft Paint
- Earring Hooks
I used Kraft paper for these earrings because I had some in my craft stash. I also tried Cricut faux leather (the paper thin kind), and it did not work well because of all of the small cuts. The soft faux leather kept sliding around on the cutting mat. I want to figure it out, though!
How to Make Cricut Pineapple Earrings
Download the Pineapple Earring SVG at the bottom of the post (look for the large gray box!) Read my post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space if you need a little help!
They’re sized to be a relatively large earring, so if you want them a little smaller, you can resize them. Click “Make It” when you’re ready to cut them out.
Use a StrongGrip Mat to ensure that the Kraft paper will stick to the mat during the entire cutting process.
Carefully remove the earrings from the mat using your fingers or a weeding tool.
Since I used Kraft paper, I decided to paint the Pineapple Earrings with bright pink craft paint! Lightly brush the paint on the earrings, using multiple coats if necessary.
Use a small pair of pliers to open the earring hooks and attach them to the earrings.
You’re all done! Make sure you check out all of the other FREE Earring SVG Files below!
- Free Sanderson Sisters SVG File
- Free Y’all Come Eat SVG File for Kitchen Cricut Crafts
- 15+ Wonderful Watermelon Cocktails
- How to Make Polymer Clay Earrings
- How to Make a Sunburst Tie Dye Shirt for the Fourth of July
Totally Free SVG Blog Hop FREE Cricut Earring SVG Files
- 5 Simple Shapes with Cutouts by The Country Chic Cottage
- Pineapple Earrings by Pineapple Paper Co.
- Split Circles Earrings by That’s What Che Said
- Heart Eye Emoji Earrings by Hello Creative Family
- Glitter & Suede Earrings by Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Watermelon Earrings by Happiness is Homemade
- Flower & Vine Earrings by 100 Directions
- Teardrop Earrings by Happy Go Lucky
- Teacher/Apple Earrings by Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Arch Earrings by Crafting in the Rain
- Feather Earrings by Mad in Crafts
- Linked Heart Earrings by 30 Minute Crafts
Download Pineapple Earring SVG FREE
In the gray box below, click to agree to the terms and then enter your information in the box that appears. Click the “Download” buttons and the SVG (.zip file) will download instantly. You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free SVG files available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. SVG and DXF files are included to use with Cricut Design Space & Silhouette Studio.