Get a whole set of hand drawn hearts to use in all of your Valentine’s Day Cricut and Silhouette projects with this FREE Heart SVG Bundle!
Valentine’s Day is a great holiday to break out your cutting machine and make cards, crafts, and small gifts! I designed a whole set of Heart SVG files that are hand drawn and perfect for a number of different project ideas!
With simple and elegant designs, these heart SVGs are easy to incorporate into any design. It’s perfect for use with Cricut or Silhouette projects, or you can even use them for sublimation or print then cut projects such as greeting cards and stickers.
RELATED POST: the Best Valentine SVG Files
I’m admittedly not a huge fan of Valentine’s Day, but that’s exactly why I make gifts and cards instead of buying them. My kids always want me to make them cute shirts, too. Since I make a variety of different crafts, I use several styles of hearts – that’s why this bundle has a bunch of designs!
Each heart is on a separate design layer, so you can delete or move around the designs depending on your project. Use a traditional shaped heart, or grab one of the freestyle hearts to match your own design. You can also use them on their own to create your own design.
Supplies You Need to Use FREE Heart SVG Files
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon | Cricut | Michaels)
- Adhesive Vinyl from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Transfer Tape from Amazon | Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Iron On Vinyl (HTV) from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Cricut EasyPress from Cricut | Michaels or Heat Press from Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Infusible Ink Sheets for Sublimation Projects at Cricut | Michaels
- Cricut Mug Press (if you’re using Infusible Ink, it’s a must own!)
- Printable Vinyl is what I recommend for Stickers from Michaels | Expressions Vinyl
- 12×12″ Craft Printer for Print the Cut Projects
- SVG (Get the Library Password)
One of the best things about this free heart SVG file is its versatility. It can be used in a wide range of projects, from simple, romantic designs to more complex, abstract creations. It’s also a great choice for crafters, who can use it to create beautiful heart-shaped decorations and gifts.
How to Use Free SVG Hearts
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Upload the Free SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the HTV goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. For best results, use an EasyPress or Heat Press to press the vinyl design onto the shirt.
If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
Download Heart SVG Free
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.
The SVG file is fully scalable, so you can resize it to fit any project without losing any quality or detail.
Whether you’re a professional designer or just looking to add a personal touch to your projects, this free heart SVG bundle is a great tool to have in your downloads. It’s easy to use, versatile, and offers endless possibilities for creating beautiful, heartfelt designs. Download it today and see what you can create!