Get a whole set of hand drawn hearts to use in all of your Valentine’s Day Cricut and Silhouette projects with this FREE Heart SVG Bundle!
Valentine’s Day is a great holiday to break out your cutting machine and make cards, crafts, and small gifts! I designed a whole set of Heart SVG files that are hand drawn and perfect for a number of different project ideas!
RELATED POST: the Best Valentine SVG Files
I’m admittedly not a huge fan of Valentine’s Day, but that’s exactly why I make gifts and cards instead of buying them. My kids always want me to make them cute shirts, too. Since I make a variety of different crafts, I use several styles of hearts – that’s why this bundle has a bunch of designs!
Each heart is on a separate design layer, so you can delete or move around the designs depending on your project. Use a traditional shaped heart, or grab one of the freestyle hearts to match your own design. You can also use them on their own to create your own design.
Supplies You Need to Use FREE Heart SVG Files
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon | Cricut | Michaels)
- Adhesive Vinyl from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Transfer Tape from Amazon | Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Iron On Vinyl (HTV) from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Cricut EasyPress from Cricut | Michaels or Heat Press from Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Infusible Ink Sheets for Sublimation Projects at Cricut | Michaels
- Cricut Mug Press (if you’re using Infusible Ink, it’s a must own!)
- Printable Vinyl is what I recommend for Stickers from Michaels | Expressions Vinyl
- 12×12″ Craft Printer for Print the Cut Projects
- SVG (Download in the gray box at the end of the post)
How to Use Free SVG Hearts
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Upload the Free SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the HTV goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. For best results, use an EasyPress or Heat Press to press the vinyl design onto the shirt.
If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
Download Heart SVG Free
In the gray box below, click to agree to the terms and then enter your information in the box that appears. Click the “Download” buttons and the SVG (.zip file) will download instantly. You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free SVG files available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. SVG and JPG files are included to use with Cricut Design Space and Silhouette Studio. Upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio can upload SVG files.