Discover the brand new Cricut Infusible Ink products are with these permanent and amazing new projects made by some of my favorite bloggers! Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets, Pens, and the new Cricut Infusible Ink Compatible Blanks are the new hot products in the crafting world!
What do you Need to Make Cricut Infusible Ink Projects?
- Cricut Maker
- Cricut Standard Grip Mat
- Cricut EasyPress 2
- Cricut EasyPress Mat
- Cricut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheet, available at Michaels
- Cricut Infusible Ink Compatible Blanks
- Lint Roller
- Butcher Paper (comes in transfer sheet package)
- White Cardstock (to protect your EasyPress Mat)
All of the Cricut Infusible Ink Materials and Compatible Blanks will be available exclusively at Michaels in June, and then everywhere in the Fall. I personally can’t wait to try some of the patterned Infusible Ink transfer sheets, and the new Filled fonts with the pens in Cricut Design Space! (The Filled fonts will be available with Cricut Access!)
DON’T MISS our post with EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW about Cricut Infusible Ink! It’s the ultimate guide for using these awesome products.
See My Latest Posts:
- Halloween Tie Dye: 7+ Easy Ideas and Designs
- xTool M1 Review: Desktop Hybrid Laser and Blade Cutting Machine
- Make Halloween Bats for Your Wall
- Hocus Pocus Quotes Printables
- How to Upload Fonts to Cricut Design Space