Make a cute Halloween shirt for a girl or toddler with a FREE Wickedly Cute Halloween SVG cut file. Download the free Halloween design and use your Cricut or Silhouette machine to cut iron on vinyl to make a Halloween shirt for your kids!
I love Halloween, and always make cute Halloween shirts for my kids. Last year, I made a shirt with my Free Boo Y’all SVG for my oldest daughter, and this Boo to You! Disney Halloween design for my oldest son.
But my youngest daughter loves glittery and cute designs, which can be hard to find. This year I designed this Wickedly Cute SVG just for her and I’m going to make her a shirt with glitter heat transfer vinyl. Wait until you see the Little Monster SVG I designed for the baby!
This design would be REALLY cute with one of my Halloween Tie Dye Shirt ideas!
Make sure you check out all of my favorite Halloween SVG designs here:
My favorite part about the Wickedly Cute Halloween shirt is that it can be worn with pink, purple, or other traditional girl colors, and can also be made into a more “spooky” outfit with black and orange. How adorable would a little girls’ witch costume be with this Wickedly Cute design?!
Here are the supplies I always use when making DIY Halloween shirts for my kids:
DIY Halloween Shirt Supplies
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or on the Cricut Online Shop | Silhouette on Amazon)
- Iron On Vinyl on Cricut | HTV from Expressions Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- Free Halloween SVG (Download the Wickedly Cute SVG at the end of the post)
- Blank Shirt (here’s my favorite brand of toddler shirt on Amazon)
How to Make a Toddler Girl Wickedly Cute Halloween Shirt
Upload the Free Wickedly Cute Halloween SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt or onesie. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the shirt. If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress – for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
- xTool Screen Printer Review: Set Up, How to Use, and Free Designs
- DIY Personalized Family Christmas Ornament with a Laser
- DIY Taylor Swift Advent Calendar
- Free Printable Grinch Coloring Pages for Christmas
- How to Make a Simple Shaker Christmas Ornament with a Cricut
Download Free Wickedly Cute SVG
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.