Spread the feelings of the holiday season by making a Thankful and Blessed shirt, mug, or sign. The FREE Thankful and Blessed cut file is designed to use with Cricut or Silhouette machines using vinyl, paper, or iron on vinyl.
Thanksgiving is the perfect time to celebrate with family and friends and remind ourselves how grateful, thankful, and blessed we are. I love the simplicity of this sentiment, which is why I turned it into a simple hand lettered SVG.
Download the Free cut file and use it to make Thanksgiving shirts, coffee mugs, signs, and more. I think it’d even be great to use for a Thanksgiving card that you can make with your Cricut or Silhouette machine.
Don’t miss my FAVORITE THANKSGIVING SVG FILES:
Get all of the supplies & brief instructions to make a DIY Witches’ Brew Coffee Mug (plus download another Free SVG!) Here’s my favorite supplies for making a DIY Thankful and Blessed Shirt.
Supplies to Make a Thankful & Blessed Shirt
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or on the Cricut Online Shop | Silhouette on Amazon)
- Iron On Vinyl on Cricut | HTV from Expressions Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- Thankful and Blessed SVG (Download at the end of the post – look for the gray download box!)
- Blank Shirt (here’s the Blank Green Shirt I used on Amazon)
You can even make this shirt (or the mug!) with the brand new Infusible Ink products. You’ll need Infusible Ink transfer paper or pens, a high-polyester count light colored shirt (the Cricut Infusible Ink compatible shirts are actually really awesome!), or a mug used for sublimation.
How to Make a Thankful and Blessed Thanksgiving Shirt
Upload the Free Thankful & Blessed SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt or onesie.
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the shirt. If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
- xTool Screen Printer Review: Set Up, How to Use, and Free Designs
- DIY Personalized Family Christmas Ornament with a Laser
- DIY Taylor Swift Advent Calendar
- Free Printable Grinch Coloring Pages for Christmas
- How to Make a Simple Shaker Christmas Ornament with a Cricut
Download Thankful and Blessed Cut File FREE
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.