Download 16 FREE Halloween SVG Cut Files for use with Cricut and Silhouette machines, including a “Little Monster” Halloween SVG that I designed! You can use all of these Free Halloween Files to make adorable shirts and Halloween decor!
Some of my favorite (and most popular!) Free SVG Files are for Halloween, including my Hocus Pocus Cat SVG File and Wickedly Cute Halloween SVG! I absolutely adore all of the Halloween Cut Files in this month’s Totally Free SVG Blog Hop. See all of the Halloween designs and inspiration to make your own Halloween shirts and Halloween decorations at the end of the post!
I have even MORE of my favorite Free Halloween designs linked here:
I designed this Little Monster Halloween SVG for my toddler boy, but I think it’s perfect for everyone! It will really get everyone in the Halloween spirit, and would even be cute for wearing to a school Halloween party!
Plus, get this file with a WHOLE BUNDLE of Monster Family SVG Files to make shirts for the whole family! It is on sale for 66% off!
Here are the supplies I use for making toddler Halloween shirts:
Supplies You Need to Make DIY Halloween Shirts
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or on the Cricut Online Shop | Silhouette on Amazon)
- Iron On Vinyl on Cricut | HTV from Expressions Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- Free Little Monster Halloween SVG File (Download at the end of the post)
- Blank Shirt (here’s my favorite blank toddler shirt brand from Amazon)
How to Make a Little Monster Toddler Halloween Shirt
Upload the Free Little Monster SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt or onesie. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the shirt. If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
- xTool Screen Printer Review: Set Up, How to Use, and Free Designs
- DIY Personalized Family Christmas Ornament with a Laser
- DIY Taylor Swift Advent Calendar
- Free Printable Grinch Coloring Pages for Christmas
- How to Make a Simple Shaker Christmas Ornament with a Cricut
ALL the Free Halloween SVG Cut Files
- Ghost Boo – The Country Chic Cottage
- Resting Witch Face – Kingston Crafts
- Home Sweet Haunted Home – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Little Monster – Pineapple Paper Co.
- If The Shoe Fits – That’s What Che Said
- Shake Your Boo Thang – Hello Creative Family
- Let’s Get Smashed – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Eat, Drink, and Be Scary – Happiness is Homemade
- Cute Pumpkins – 100 Directions
- Salem Broom Co. – Everyday Party Magazine
- Ghouls Just Want to Have Fun – Happy Go Lucky
- Feed Me Candy and Call Me Boo! –
- Hey Ghoul Hey – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- This Is My Human Costume – The Simply Crafted Life
- Come In and Sit For A Spell – Crafting in the Rain
Download Little Monster Free Halloween SVG Cut File
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.