Free Little Monster Halloween SVG File
This post and the photos within it may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through one or more of the links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Download 16 FREE Halloween SVG Cut Files for use with Cricut and Silhouette machines, including a “Little Monster” Halloween SVG that I designed! You can use all of these Free Halloween Files to make adorable shirts and Halloween decor!
Some of my favorite (and most popular!) Free SVG Files are for Halloween, including my Hocus Pocus Cat SVG File and Wickedly Cute Halloween SVG! I absolutely adore all of the Halloween Cut Files in this month’s Totally Free SVG Blog Hop. See all of the Halloween designs and inspiration to make your own Halloween shirts and Halloween decorations at the end of the post!
I have even MORE of my favorite Free Halloween designs linked here:
FREE Halloween SVG Cut Files for Cricut & Silhouette
I designed this Little Monster Halloween SVG for my toddler boy, but I think it’s perfect for everyone! It will really get everyone in the Halloween spirit, and would even be cute for wearing to a school Halloween party!
Plus, get this file with a WHOLE BUNDLE of Monster Family SVG Files to make shirts for the whole family! It is on sale for 66% off!
Here are the supplies I use for making toddler Halloween shirts:
Supplies You Need to Make DIY Halloween Shirts
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or on the Cricut Online Shop | Silhouette on Amazon)
- Iron On Vinyl on Cricut | HTV from Expressions Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- Free Little Monster Halloween SVG File (Download at the end of the post)
- Blank Shirt (here’s my favorite blank toddler shirt brand from Amazon)
How to Make a Little Monster Toddler Halloween Shirt
Upload the Free Little Monster SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt or onesie. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the shirt. If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
- Best iPad for Procreate: Which One Should You Choose?
- What is Procreate: iPad App Basics
- 60+ Easter Desserts to Make This Year
- 35+ Aesthetic App Icons & Icon Packs (iPhone & iPad)
- Cricut Maker vs. Cricut Maker 3: Which is the Best Machine for You?
ALL the Free Halloween SVG Cut Files
- Ghost Boo – The Country Chic Cottage
- Resting Witch Face – Kingston Crafts
- Home Sweet Haunted Home – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Little Monster – Pineapple Paper Co.
- If The Shoe Fits – That’s What Che Said
- Shake Your Boo Thang – Hello Creative Family
- Let’s Get Smashed – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Eat, Drink, and Be Scary – Happiness is Homemade
- Cute Pumpkins – 100 Directions
- Salem Broom Co. – Everyday Party Magazine
- Ghouls Just Want to Have Fun – Happy Go Lucky
- Feed Me Candy and Call Me Boo! –
- Hey Ghoul Hey – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- This Is My Human Costume – The Simply Crafted Life
- Come In and Sit For A Spell – Crafting in the Rain
Download Little Monster Free Halloween SVG Cut File
This file is DOWNLOAD #081 in my FREE DOWNLOADS LIBRARY.
Get the password below! (If you have the password, head over to the library to download the file.
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.
Hi, y’all! I’m Charynn, the owner and designer of Pineapple Paper Co. I’m a mom of four kids (two girls and two boys) living in Pittsburgh. I love hand lettering, anything southern, cocktails, and of course, pineapples! I am excited to share my SVG files, printables, and craft projects with you! The pineapple is a symbol of hospitality, and I welcome y’all to my little corner of the internet. Read more…