Download a FREE It is Well With My Soul SVG to use with your Cricut machine! Plus get 12+ MORE FREE Religious Easter SVG files to make shirts, mugs, signs, and other crafts!
It Is Well With My Soul is phrase from a late-19th century hymn that has endured as a popular theme in times of struggle or inspiration. I decided to include it in a collection of FREE Religious Easter SVG Files that my designer friends and I are offering as part of the Totally Free SVG Blog Hop.
I also have a set of 4 Religious Easter SVG designs that you might like as well!
There are more than 12 Free Easter SVG Files with a religious theme that are perfect if you’re looking to make a shirt, mug, sign, or other Easter decor that shows the true meaning of Easter. Because after all, it’s not just about the bunny! You can download my file and get the links to all of the other files at the end of the post.
Not only is my It is Well With My Soul SVG File appropriate for Easter, it can be used year round and is especially good for making a DIY Mug or Sign with your Cricut or Silhouette machine.
Supplies You Need to Make a It Is Well With My Soul Mug or Sign
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or shop machines at Cricut)
- Adhesive Vinyl from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl (or you can use HTV, too!)
- Transfer Tape from Cricut or here’s a great transfer tape from Amazon
- Cricut Infusible Ink (it’s perfect for mugs!)
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- SVG (Download in the gray box at the end of the post)
- Blank Mug (make sure if you’re using Infusible Ink you use a sublimation compatible mug) or Make your Own Wooden Farmhouse Sign
How to Use a FREE It Is Well With My Soul SVG
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Upload the Free It is Well with My Soul SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your mug, shirt, or sign. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting if you’re using Iron On Vinyl or Infusible Ink, and then cut when ready. Your design does NOT need to be mirrored if you are using adhesive vinyl. After the cut is complete, weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on, use an EasyPress 2, or use transfer tape (for adhesive vinyl) to press the vinyl design onto your blank. If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
- Free Printable Halloween Scavenger Hunt for All Ages
- xTool F1: Small and Portable Desktop Laser Machine
- Free Printable Halloween Coloring Pages for All Ages
- How to Make a Spiral Tie Dye Shirt: Create a Beautiful Swirl Design
- xTool Automatic Conveyor Feeder – Setup and Review
Here are the links to the rest of the FREE Religious Easter SVG Files:
- I Know that My Redeemer Lives – Mad in Crafts
- Christ the Lord is Risen Today – Crafting in the Rain
- Faith – Pattern Revolution
- Back by Popular Demand – See Lindsay
- Not Perfect Just Forgiven – Happy Go Lucky
- Amazing Grace – Everyday Party Magazine
- Hallelujah/He is Risen – Happiness is Homemade
- He is Love – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Easter Blessings – Hello Creative Family
- Spoiler Alert: The Tomb Was Empty – That’s What Che Said
- It is Well with My Soul – Pineapple Paper Company
- He is Risen – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Faith with Cross – The Country Chic Cottage
Download the It is Well with My Soul SVG FREE
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.