Download these adorable ghosts and make tons of Halloween projects with your Cricut or Silhouette machine! This Ghost SVG File comes with three ghosts plus a hand lettered BOO to add a little extra spookiness to your crafts!
I really wanted to make a ghost mug this year with a different color combination than “normal” Halloween colors, so I designed a new SVG for you!
RELATED POST: See ALL of my FAVORITE FREE Halloween SVG Files!
It comes in two styles – one set with the pastel layers and one that is just the black outlines. More ways to make whatever your Halloween heart desires!
You can make mugs, Trick or Treat tote bags, signs, Halloween shirts, and more! You can even use it to make an adorable NO CARVE pumpkin!
Favorite Cutting Machine Supplies for Ghost SVG
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or shop machines at Cricut)
- Iron On Vinyl on Cricut | HTV from Expressions Vinyl
- Adhesive Vinyl from Cricut | Vinyl from Expressions Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- Printable Vinyl (it’s perfect for making DIY stickers)
- Infusible Ink (one of my favorite products on the market)
How to Use Free Ghost SVG Cut File
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Upload the Free SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt, sign, or mug. If you’re using iron on vinyl, make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. Weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 with HTV, or use transfer paper to move the vinyl design to a mug.
For mugs, I recommend using Oracal 651 Vinyl.
To make a DIY Wooden sign, you can use Iron On or Adhesive Vinyl. I actually find that using HTV on wood is much easier!
If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
- Sleigh All Day Christmas Starbucks SVG Files
- Printable Thanksgiving Wine Tags
- Printable Thanksgiving Parade Placemat Coloring Page
- Grinch iPhone Aesthetic App and Widget Icons
- Printable Christmas Bucket List Coloring Page
Download Ghost SVG for Cricut & Silhouette
In the gray box below, click to agree to the terms and then enter your information in the box that appears. Click the “Download” buttons and the SVG (.zip file) will download instantly. You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free SVG files available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. SVG and JPG files are included to use with Cricut Design Space & Silhouette Studio. Upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio can import SVG files.