Free Ghost SVG File
This post and the photos within it may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through one or more of the links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Download these adorable ghosts and make tons of Halloween projects with your Cricut or Silhouette machine! This Ghost SVG File comes with three ghosts plus a hand lettered BOO to add a little extra spookiness to your crafts!
I really wanted to make a ghost mug this year with a different color combination than “normal” Halloween colors, so I designed a new SVG for you!
RELATED POST: See ALL of my FAVORITE FREE Halloween SVG Files!
It comes in two styles – one set with the pastel layers and one that is just the black outlines. More ways to make whatever your Halloween heart desires!
You can make mugs, Trick or Treat tote bags, signs, Halloween shirts, and more! You can even use it to make an adorable NO CARVE pumpkin!
Favorite Cutting Machine Supplies for Ghost SVG
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon | Cricut | Michaels)
- Adhesive Vinyl from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Transfer Tape from Amazon | Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Iron On Vinyl (HTV) from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Cricut EasyPress from Cricut | Michaels or Heat Press from Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Infusible Ink Sheets for Sublimation Projects at Cricut | Michaels
- Cricut Mug Press (if you’re using Infusible Ink, it’s a must own!)
- Printable Vinyl is what I recommend for Stickers from Michaels | Expressions Vinyl
- 12×12″ Craft Printer for Print the Cut Projects
- SVG (Download in the gray box at the end of the post)
How to Use Free Ghost SVG Cut File
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Upload the Free SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt, sign, or mug. If you’re using iron on vinyl, make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. Weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 with HTV, or use transfer paper to move the vinyl design to a mug.
For mugs, I recommend using Oracal 651 Vinyl.
To make a DIY Wooden sign, you can use Iron On or Adhesive Vinyl. I actually find that using HTV on wood is much easier!
If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
- What is Procreate: iPad App Basics
- 60+ Easter Desserts to Make This Year
- 35+ Aesthetic App Icons & Icon Packs (iPhone & iPad)
- Cricut Maker vs. Cricut Maker 3: Which is the Best Machine for You?
- 10+ DIY Small Business Laser Crafts
Download Ghost SVG for Cricut & Silhouette
This file is DOWNLOAD #166 in my FREE DOWNLOADS LIBRARY.
Get the password below! (If you have the password, head over to the library to download the file.
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.
Hi, y’all! I’m Charynn, the owner and designer of Pineapple Paper Co. I’m a mom of four kids (two girls and two boys) living in Pittsburgh. I love hand lettering, anything southern, cocktails, and of course, pineapples! I am excited to share my SVG files, printables, and craft projects with you! The pineapple is a symbol of hospitality, and I welcome y’all to my little corner of the internet. Read more…