Start the countdown to summer early and make a 100 Days of School Shirt with a Free SVG file! Use your Cricut or Silhouette machine to make t shirts and other projects to celebrate the 100th day of school! Plus, download 14 more 100 Days of School SVG Files at the end of the post.
There’s nothing more my kids need in January and February than a reminder that they are more than half way through the school year. As parents we understand how fast time goes (Summer will be here before we know it!) but kids drag their way through the winter months after Christmas break. Any kid or teacher will laugh at this cute “80 Days Until Summer Vacation” shirt when they see it on the 100th day!
Making a 100 Days of School project like a shirt with this FREE SVG cut file is the perfect reminder that summer vacation is only 80 school days away! Plus, this is a bonus edition of Totally Free SVG files – which means you’ll find links to 14 MORE FREE 100th Day of School SVG cut files at the bottom of the post – there’s a design for every student and teacher!
Get more 100 Days of School SVG Files – check out out my 100 Magical Days (including a Harry Potter 100th Day File) and 100 Days Brighter SVG files!
Supplies you Need to Make a 100 Days of School Shirt
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or on the Cricut Online Shop | Silhouette on Amazon)
- Iron On Vinyl on Cricut | HTV from Expressions Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- 80 Days Until Summer Vacation SVG (Download in the gray box at the end of the post)
- Blank Shirt (here’s the Pink and Heather White Blank Raglan Shirt I found on Amazon)
How to Make 100 Days of School Project with Iron On Vinyl
Upload the Free 80 Days Until Summer Vacation SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt or project. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the shirt. If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
- Printable Math and Science Notebook Covers
- Printable Back to School Stickers
- Best Hocus Pocus SVG Files
- Another Glorious Morning Makes Me Sick SVG
- Free Tailgate SVG File
15 FREE 100 Days of School SVG Files for Cricut & Silhouette
Click on the links below to head to the different designs from my favorite bloggers – these links will take you to their posts. Follow their instructions to download. Thank you for supporting all of us! Continue to the end of the post to download the 80 Days Until Summer Vacation 100th Day SVG File.
- 100 Days of Happy from Hello Creative Family
- 100 Days Y’all from Everyday Party Magazine
- 100 Days Sharper from The Country Chic Cottage
- Level 100 Completed from Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- 80 Days Until Summer Vacation from Pineapple Paper Co.
- 100 Days More Colorful from Pattern Revolution
- 100 Days Brighter from Happiness is Homemade
- Blasted Through 100 Days from Happy Go Lucky
- 100 Days of School, Countless Coffees from Mad in Crafts
- 100 Days Smarter from That’s What Che Said
- 100 Stellar Days of School from Crafting in the Rain
- 100 Days of Chugging Along (Train) from Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- 100 Happy Faces from 100 Directions
- 100 Days Smarter (Crayons) from seeLINDSAY
- 100 Books from 30 Minute Crafts
Download Free 100 Days of School Summer Countdown SVG File
In the gray box below, agree to the terms and then enter your information in the box that appears. Click the “Download” buttons and the 80 Days until Summer SVG (.zip file) will download instantly. You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free SVG files available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. SVG and JPG files are included to use with Cricut Design Space & Silhouette Studio. Upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio can import SVG files.