Download a FREE Gather Y’all SVG to make a DIY Gather Sign or Gather Y’all shirt for Thanksgiving, PLUS, get 12+ more FREE Thanksgiving SVG files to use with your Cricut and Silhouette machines.
Thanksgiving is just around the corner and although I LOVE Halloween, I would much rather have Fall & Thanksgiving decorations up for the season. This Gather Y’all wood sign is perfect for decorating your home throughout Fall!
My hand lettered Gather SVG File is part of this month’s Totally Free SVG Blog Hop – wait until you see all of the amazing SVG cut files that you can download for FREE this month! My download (look for the gray download box!) and the links to the other bloggers’ SVG files are at the end of the post. Make sure you don’t miss out on my FREE Little Monster SVG file in last month’s Halloween set!
I have even MORE of my favorite Fall & Thanksgiving Files linked here:
Making your own DIY Wood Sign isn’t hard at all, and I love using HTV on my wood signs. Check out my full tutorial and use it to make this Gather Y’all sign for your home!
I also love the idea of using this Free Thanksgiving SVG to make a shirt for Turkey Day!
Here are my favorite supplies for using Free SVG files, and if you check out the DIY Wood Farmhouse Sign post, you’ll find all of the supplies you need to make yourself a Gather Sign.
Supplies You Need to Use FREE SVG Files
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or on the Cricut Online Shop | Silhouette on Amazon)
- Iron On Vinyl on Cricut | HTV from Expressions Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- Gather Y’all SVG (Download at the end of the post, 12+ MORE Free Thanksgiving SVG Files)
- Blank Shirt (here’s the Blank Shirt I used on Amazon)
How to Make a Gather Sign or Shirt with a Free Gather Y’all Thanksgiving SVG
Upload the Free Gather Y’all SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt or sign.
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the shirt or sign. If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings. It even includes settings for wood and the new EasyPress Mini!
- Free Printable Halloween Scavenger Hunt for All Ages
- xTool F1: Small and Portable Desktop Laser Machine
- Free Printable Halloween Coloring Pages for All Ages
- How to Make a Spiral Tie Dye Shirt: Create a Beautiful Swirl Design
- xTool Automatic Conveyor Feeder – Setup and Review
Free Thanksgiving SVG File Links
(DOWNLOAD THE GATHER Y’ALL SVG AT THE END OF THE POST)
- Pumpkin Spice is My Favorite Season – The Country Chic Cottage
- Farm Fresh Pumpkins – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Gather Y’all – Pineapple Paper Co.
- This is My Pumpkin Pie Eating Shirt – That’s What Che Said
- Pumpkin Spice All The Things – Hello Creative Family
- Sweet As Pumpkin Pie – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Gather Here With Grateful Hearts – Happiness is Homemade
- Thankful For… – 100 Directions
- Hello Pumpkin – Everyday Party Magazine
- You Are Pumpkin To My Pie – Happy Go Lucky
- Here Come The Meat Sweats –
- Hello Gourd-
geous– Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Living on a Prayer and Pumpkin Spice – Simply Crafted Life
- Whip It Good – Crafting In The Rain
Download Free Gather Y’all SVG File
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.