Graduation is just around the corner and if you have a child or other graduate in your life that is a senior this year, it’s definitely something to be celebrated! I designed this Free Graduation SVG to make your own Senior 2019 shirts with your Cricut or Silhouette machines. Whether you have a graduate of high school or college this Free Senior SVG is perfect for DIY Graduation Shirts!
Free Graduation SVG Files
I’m planning on a few more Free Graduation SVGs this year because I’ve noticed that making DIY Senior shirts is really popular. Graduation SVGs are also great for making graduation signs or graduation party decor! On my list for this year is also making DIY Koozies with the graduation SVG files. Last year, I designed a set of Graduation SVGs for the Everyday Party Magazine shop, plus I’ve already made this Happy Last Day of School Free SVG that is perfect for students in high school, middle school, or even preschool. I’ll be sharing any new SVGs over in my FREE SVG Facebook Group, so make sure you check it out!
DIY Graduation Shirt Supplies
If you’d like to make a Senior 2019 shirt with our Free Senior 2019 SVG File, you’ll need these supplies:
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or on the Cricut Online Shop | Silhouette on Amazon)
- Iron On Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- Free Senior 2019 Graduation SVG (Download at the end of the post)
- Blank Shirt (here’s a great blank black t-shirt on Amazon)
How to Make a DIY Graduation Shirt
Note: SVG Files are only for use in upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.
Upload your Senior 2019 SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt.
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the shirt. If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
Here’s some End of School and Graduation Posts I think you’ll like:
- Free Happy Last Day of School SVG + 15 More Free Summer SVGs
- Free Printable Teacher Gift Tag
- Graduation SVGs to Make DIY Shirts
- Free Cheers Y’all SVG
- DIY Can Koozies with Cricut
Free Senior SVG Download
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.
- xTool Screen Printer Review: Set Up, How to Use, and Free Designs
- DIY Personalized Family Christmas Ornament with a Laser
- DIY Taylor Swift Advent Calendar
- Free Printable Grinch Coloring Pages for Christmas
- How to Make a Simple Shaker Christmas Ornament with a Cricut