Free Gather SVG – Make a Gather Wood Tray for Thanksgiving
This post and the photos within it may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through one or more of the links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
It’s time to start crafting for Thanksgiving! I designed a FREE Gather SVG Cut File that you can use to make Thanksgiving decorations or Fall decorations with your Cricut or Silhouette machines. We have designed a bunch of FREE Thanksgiving SVG Files for you to use to make Thanksgiving crafts, Thanksgiving table decor, and DIY Fall decorations – keep reading to get them all!
I love making Fall decorations, and this “Gather” Pumpkin Wood Tray is perfect for using on my Fall table. And it’s great for transitioning into my Thanksgiving decor. I found this great gingham plaid wood tray in the dollar spot section at Target, and I couldn’t wait to decide how I was going to use it. I wish I would have bought another at Target because I could have made an adorable Christmas tray with it! I love making items with Iron-On vinyl that aren’t just shirt designs! Have you seen the other Wooden Serving Tray we made with Cricut Foil Iron-On? See it here:
Related Post: DIY Personalized Wooden Tray with Cricut EasyPress 2
What you Need to Make a Gather Wooden Tray for Thanksgiving?
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon | Cricut | Michaels)
- Adhesive Vinyl from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Transfer Tape from Amazon | Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Iron On Vinyl (HTV) from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Cricut EasyPress from Cricut | Michaels or Heat Press from Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Infusible Ink Sheets for Sublimation Projects at Cricut | Michaels
- Cricut Mug Press (if you’re using Infusible Ink, it’s a must own!)
- Printable Vinyl is what I recommend for Stickers from Michaels | Expressions Vinyl
- 12×12″ Craft Printer for Print the Cut Projects
- SVG (Download in the gray box at the end of the post)
*Do you need help on how to Upload an SVG into Cricut Design Space? Check out a great post from my friend Sarah at the Simply Crafted Life.
Don’t miss my FAVORITE THANKSGIVING SVG FILES, either!!
How to Make a Thanksgiving Wood Tray for your Table
Download the FREE Gather Thanksgiving SVG below and upload it into Cricut Design Space.
Resize the design to fit the item that you’ll be using. Click “Make It” when you’re ready to cut.
If you’re using Iron On Vinyl (which I recommend because it’s SO much easier to deal with than regular vinyl and transfer tape), make sure you set the image to cut on “MIRROR.”
Related Post: Did you know you can use Iron on Vinyl on PAPER?! Check out these treat bags I made.
When the image has finished cutting, weed away the extra vinyl.
Preheat your EasyPress or Iron.
If using the EasyPress, follow the Interactive Guide from Cricut for temperature settings depending on the materials you are using. For wood and Cricut Everyday Iron On, the setting is 300 degrees.
Press the design on to your tray. Peel off the backing sheet while the iron on is still WARM.
- 20+ DIY Earring Holder Ideas
- How to Blend Colors in Procreate
- 20+ DIY Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
- Mother’s Day Plant Marker with Birth Month Flowers
- 25+ Breakfast in Bed Recipes for Mother’s Day
How cute are those little velvet pumpkins I found!? I also bought them at the Target Dollar Spot, but I found these velvet pumpkins that you can buy on Amazon.
LOOKING FOR MORE DIY THANKSGIVING Crafts? I THINK YOU WILL LOVE THESE THANKSGIVING POSTS:
- Easy Toilet Paper Pumpkins
- DIY Thanksgiving Apron
- DIY Felt Gratitude Banner
- Boho Pumpkin Luminaries
- Hand Painted Pumpkin
- Needle Felted Acorn Napkin Rings
- Easy DIY Felt Acorn for your Thanksgiving Table
- Paper Plate Pie Garland
- DIY Turkey Salt & Pepper Shakers
- Make a Thanksgiving Mug with a Whip It Whipped Cream SVG
Download the Free Gather Thanksgiving SVG Cut File
This file is DOWNLOAD #017 in my FREE DOWNLOADS LIBRARY.
Get the password below! (If you have the password, head over to the library to download the file.
Free SVG files available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. If you would like to use them for shirts or crafts to sell, please contact me regarding a Commercial Use License. Upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio can import SVG files.
Amazon is having some great deals on Cricut Maker machines! Shop Cricut Maker on Amazon!
Hi, y’all! I’m Charynn, the owner and designer of Pineapple Paper Co. I’m a mom of four kids (two girls and two boys) living in Pittsburgh. I love hand lettering, anything southern, cocktails, and of course, pineapples! I am excited to share my SVG files, printables, and craft projects with you! The pineapple is a symbol of hospitality, and I welcome y’all to my little corner of the internet. Read more…