Free Mommy’s Little Pumpkin SVG
This post and the photos within it may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through one or more of the links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Download TWO FREE Pumpkin SVG Files – Mommy’s Little Pumpkin and Daddy’s Little Pumpkin! They are perfect for making DIY Fall Onesies with your Cricut or Silhouette machine. PLUS, get 12+ MORE FREE PUMPKIN SVG files in the Totally Free SVG Blog Hop!
Fall is nearly here, so it’s definitely time to start making Fall crafts! My designer friends and I are kicking off fall projects by giving y’all Free Pumpkin themed SVG files. I designed TWO files – Daddy’s and Mommy’s Little Pumpkin. Head to the end of the post to download my files and get all of the links to the other Totally Free SVG pumpkin files!
Although there aren’t any little babies around here anymore, these Little Pumpkin SVG files are great for toddlers, too. My 2-year-old is still my little pumpkin!
Favorite Supplies to Make your Own Little Pumpkin Shirts and Onesies
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or shop machines at Cricut)
- HTV from Expressions Vinyl
- Vinyl from Expressions Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- Infusible Ink (one of my favorite products on the market)
- Blank Onesies or Blank Toddler Shirts – how cute would it be on this White Shirt with Ruffled Sleeves?!
How to Make a Mommy’s or Daddy’s Little Pumpkin Onesie or Shirt
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Using Infusible Ink? Check out these tutorials:
With Iron On Vinyl/HTV: Upload the Free SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt or onesie. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the shirt.
If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
- 20+ DIY Earring Holder Ideas
- How to Blend Colors in Procreate
- 20+ DIY Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
- Mother’s Day Plant Marker with Birth Month Flowers
- 25+ Breakfast in Bed Recipes for Mother’s Day
Free Pumpkin SVG Links
Visit these links to download MORE Pumpkin Themed SVGs for FREE!
- Cutest Pumpkin in the Patch – The Country Chic Cottage
- Pumpkin Spice and Everything Nice – The Kingston Home
- Mommy’s / Daddy’s Little Pumpkin – Pineapple Paper Co
- Give ’em Pumpkin to Talk About – That’s What Che Said
- Pumpkin Spice is My Favorite Season – Hello Creative Family
- Hello Pumpkin – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Farm Fresh Pumpkins – Happiness is Homemade
- Home Sweet Home – Happy Go Lucky
- Hand-drawn Pumpkin – See Lindsay
- Spice Spice Baby – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Pie Love You – Crafting in the Rain
- Little Pumpkin Lotta Spice – Mad in Crafts
- Paper Pumpkin – 100 Directions
- Farmhouse Pumpkin – Everyday Party Magazine
Download Free Mommy and Daddy’s Little Pumpkin SVG Files
This file is DOWNLOAD #154 in my FREE DOWNLOADS LIBRARY.
Get the password below! (If you have the password, head over to the library to download the file.
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.
Hi, y’all! I’m Charynn, the owner and designer of Pineapple Paper Co. I’m a mom of four kids (two girls and two boys) living in Pittsburgh. I love hand lettering, anything southern, cocktails, and of course, pineapples! I am excited to share my SVG files, printables, and craft projects with you! The pineapple is a symbol of hospitality, and I welcome y’all to my little corner of the internet. Read more…