Download a FREE Birthday Shark SVG to use with your Cricut or Silhouette! PLUS, get 14 MORE FREE Birthday SVG files to use for birthday shirts, cards, party decor, and more!
Today’s Totally Free SVG Hop is a collection of awesome birthday SVG Files! There’s 15 free files to choose from, including my Birthday Shark SVG file, inspired by Baby Shark!
I have a two year old son that is obsessed with the Baby Shark song and video! I made the “Birthday Shark” shirt with him in mind. If you know a toddler that is obsessed too, you can make a birthday shirt, sign, or card using this file with your Cricut!
Supplies You Need to Make a Birthday Baby Shark Shirt
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or shop machines at Cricut)
- Iron On Vinyl on Cricut | HTV from Expressions Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- SVG (Download in the gray box at the end of the post)
If you have a Cricut, grab some iron on vinyl to make this shirt! I’m sending the file in both color and black and white so you don’t have to edit the layers if you don’t want to. Look how cute it is in just black vinyl – and Black Infusible Ink would be even better!
Instructions to Make a Birthday Baby Shark Shirt with Free SVG File
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Upload the Free SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the shirt.
If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
VISIT ALL OF THE LINKS TO THE FREE BIRTHDAY SVG FILES:
- Two Nado – The Country Chic Cottage
- Aged to Perfection – The Kingston Home
- Birthday Shark – Pineapple Paper Co.
- Birthday Girl/Boy – That’s What Che Said
- This is My Birthday Shirt – Hello Creative Family
- Birthday Squad – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Level Unlocked – Happiness is Homemade
- Birthday Cupcake – 100 Directions
- Kids Birthday – Everyday Party Magazine
- First Birthday – Happy Go Lucky
- Currently Accepting Gifts – seeLINDSAY
- Happy Birthday To Me – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- It’s Like Totally My Birthday – Crafting in the Rain
- They Say It’s Your Birthday Card – Mad in Crafts
- Time for Cake – 30 Minute Crafts
Download a FREE Baby Shark Birthday SVG
In the gray box below, click to agree to the terms and then enter your information in the box that appears. Click the “Download” buttons and the SVG (.zip file) will download instantly. You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free SVG files available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. SVG and JPG files are included to use with Cricut Design Space & Silhouette Studio. Upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio can import SVG files.