Download a FREE You Are So Loved SVG File for Cricut and Silhouette Machines! Use it to make baby onesies, blankets, nursery wall decor, and signs. “You Are So Loved” is perfect for Harry Potter fans, too!
If you’re a Harry Potter fan, you know that “you are so loved” is a quote from Lily Potter. It is one of my favorite Harry Potter quotes for making crafts, too! It’s perfect for any baby items or gifts – including onesies and for making a large nursery wall decal. This FREE SVG is also great for making wedding crafts and bedroom decor. It’s versatile and it’s also not blatantly “Harry Potter” unless you really know the movies!
If this is your first time visiting my blog, you’ll find out soon enough that I’m a really big Harry Potter fan, and I love making inspired crafts and free cutting machine files to share! Make sure you check out my collection of free or cheap Harry Potter SVG files that you can download instantly. Plus, I have printable Harry Potter stickers (and Hogwarts House Planner Stickers) that you’ll love!
Favorite Supplies for Using You Are So Loved Harry Potter SVG
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon | Cricut | Michaels)
- Adhesive Vinyl from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Transfer Tape from Amazon | Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Iron On Vinyl (HTV) from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Cricut EasyPress from Cricut | Michaels or Heat Press from Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Infusible Ink Sheets for Sublimation Projects at Cricut | Michaels
- Cricut Mug Press (if you’re using Infusible Ink, it’s a must own!)
- Printable Vinyl is what I recommend for Stickers from Michaels | Expressions Vinyl
- 12×12″ Craft Printer for Print the Cut Projects
- SVG (Download in the gray box at the end of the post)
I love how this SVG looks on a baby onesie or bodysuit, but it’s also a really great file to use as a decal on a nursery wall! I have a post with tips on How to Make a Wall Decal, plus here’s a great post about making Cricut projects that are larger than the cutting mat.
How to Make a Onesie with You Are So Loved SVG
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Using Infusible Ink? I have an easy tutorial for how to make a baby bodysuit with Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets.
Upload the Free SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your onesie. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. When using iron on vinyl, the shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the onesie. The iron on vinyl will adhere better if you use a EasyPress mat (or alternatively) inside the onesie to flatten the surface.
If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
- Make Halloween Bats for Your Wall
- Hocus Pocus Quotes Printables
- How to Upload Fonts to Cricut Design Space
- Free Fruit Coloring Pages
- How to Tie Dye Colored Shirts
Download Free Harry Potter You Are So Loved SVG File
In the gray box below, click to agree to the terms and then enter your information in the box that appears. Click the “Download” buttons and the SVG (.zip file) will download instantly. You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free SVG files available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. SVG and JPG files are included to use with Cricut Design Space and Silhouette Studio. Upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio can upload SVG files.