Channel your inner Winifred Sanderson from Hocus Pocus with this FREE “Another Glorious Morning Makes Me Sick!” SVG file. Make your own DIY Hocus Pocus Halloween shirt, tumbler, mug, and more with this FREE design!
Who is your favorite Sanderson sister? I’m a HUGE Hocus Pocus fan, and my favorite is Winifred (played by Bette Midler). She has the best quotes in the movie, too! In the movie, one of my favorite lines is “Oh look. Another glorious morning. Makes me SICK!” It’s perfect for a Halloween Hocus Pocus themed shirt, or a coffee mug!
Don’t miss my most popular FREE SVG file – It’s Just a Bunch of Hocus Pocus SVG featuring Binx the cat!
My Favorite Supplies for Making DIY Projects with SVG Files
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon | Cricut | Michaels)
- Adhesive Vinyl from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Transfer Tape from Amazon | Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Iron On Vinyl (HTV) from Cricut | Expressions Vinyl | Michaels | Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Cricut EasyPress from Cricut | Michaels or Heat Press from Heat Transfer Warehouse
- Infusible Ink Sheets for Sublimation Projects at Cricut | Michaels
- Cricut Mug Press (if you’re using Infusible Ink, it’s a must own!)
- Printable Vinyl is what I recommend for Stickers from Michaels | Expressions Vinyl
- 12×12″ Craft Printer for Print the Cut Projects
- SVG (Get the Library Password)
This is my favorite brand of blank shirt to use: Bella Canvas White Shirt, which is available on Amazon.
Make your Own Another Glorious Morning Makes Me Sick Hocus Pocus Shirt
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Upload the Free SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the HTV goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. For best results, use an EasyPress or Heat Press to press the vinyl design onto the shirt.
If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
- Free Printable Halloween Scavenger Hunt for All Ages
- xTool F1: Small and Portable Desktop Laser Machine
- Free Printable Halloween Coloring Pages for All Ages
- How to Make a Spiral Tie Dye Shirt: Create a Beautiful Swirl Design
- xTool Automatic Conveyor Feeder – Setup and Review
Download Another Glorious Morning SVG File
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.
PIN this Free Hocus Pocus “Another Glorious Morning Makes Me Sick” SVG File for Cricut and Silhouette Machines!