Free Taco Bout Cute SVG
This post and the photos within it may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through one or more of the links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
Download a FREE Taco Bout Cute SVG that is perfect for babies and kids! You can make a cute taco shirt or onesie with your Cricut or Silhouette machine and iron on vinyl or sublimation. Plus, download 13 more FREE Taco SVG files to make all the taco crafts and projects!
This month’s Totally Free SVG Blog Hop is all about TACOS! I designed an adorable Taco Bout Cute SVG file that is perfect on toddler shirts or baby onesies.
RELATED POST: FREE Just Here for the Tacos SVG File
Since is this a blog hop post, you can download over a dozen FREE Taco SVG Files from some of my blogger friends! Grab my Taco ‘Bout Cute design in the gray box and the links to all of these incredible designs at the end of the post. Make sure you PIN THIS IMAGE to your favorite SVG board on Pinterest so you don’t forget about all of these cute cut files!
Supplies You Need to Make a Taco Bout Cute Shirt
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or shop machines at Cricut)
- Iron On Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2
- Infusible Ink (one of my favorite products on the market)
Iron on vinyl (or HTV) is perfect to use if you’re just learning how to use your Cricut, but definitely check my posy on How to Make a Baby Onesie with Infusible Ink. It’s permanent, peel proof, and crack proof. When you wash baby onesies 500 times a day, Infusible Ink is the perfect material to use.
Don’t Miss this bundle in my shop – these files are the perfect partners to the Taco Bout Cute design. It’s on Mega Sale, too! One file is $2.99 and the whole bundle is only $4.99!
How to Make a Taco Shirt with a Free SVG
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Upload the Free SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the HTV goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. For best results, use an EasyPress or Heat Press to press the vinyl design onto the shirt.
If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
- What is Procreate: iPad App Basics
- 60+ Easter Desserts to Make This Year
- 35+ Aesthetic App Icons & Icon Packs (iPhone & iPad)
- Cricut Maker vs. Cricut Maker 3: Which is the Best Machine for You?
- 10+ DIY Small Business Laser Crafts
Links to More Free Taco Themed SVG Files
Please click each link to head to the site and blog post that contains the FREE SVG file. Each blog is slightly different, but I can assure you that all of these designers offer quality and amazing SVG files! You’ll definitely want to follow them!
- I can’t make everyone happy. I’m not a taco. from The Country Chic Cottage
- Nachos are Calling from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Taco Bout Cute from Pineapple Paper Co
- Feed Me Tacos And Tell Me I’m Pretty from Hello Creative Family
- Let’s Get Smashed from Hey Let’s Make Stuff
- Taco Love from 100 Directions
- Tacos and Margaritas from Everyday Party Magazine
- Welcome Cover Charge – Tacos and Margaritas from Happy Go Lucky
- Single, taken, in love with tacos from See Lindsay
- Mas Tacos Por Favor from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Probably Thinking About Tacos from Crafting in the Rain
- Say No to Cilantro from Mad in Crafts
- Inhale Tacos – Exhale Negativity from 30 Minute Crafts
- Tacos Are My Love Language from Cutting Machine Crafting
Download Taco Bout Cute Free SVG
This file is DOWNLOAD #240 in my FREE DOWNLOADS LIBRARY.
Get the password below! (If you have the password, head over to the library to download the file.
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.
Hi, y’all! I’m Charynn, the owner and designer of Pineapple Paper Co. I’m a mom of four kids (two girls and two boys) living in Pittsburgh. I love hand lettering, anything southern, cocktails, and of course, pineapples! I am excited to share my SVG files, printables, and craft projects with you! The pineapple is a symbol of hospitality, and I welcome y’all to my little corner of the internet. Read more…