Here from TikTok? Here are the links I reference in my videos! Plus, you can find products I use all of the time, and a link to my Amazon shop page. Thanks for following!
This page and the photos within it may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you make a purchase through one or more of the links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
- Taylor Swift Advent Calendar Supplies & Gift Ideas List
- Cute Printable Halloween Stickers
- EXCLUSIVE DEAL: FREE Month of the Creative Fabrica All Access Subscription
- Farm Fresh Christmas Trees at Heat Transfer Warehouse
See new full videos on my YouTube Channel: Charynn Olsheski on YouTube
Products I Use and Recommend
LOOKING FOR A NEW CREATIVE CAREER?
Check out AVOCADEMY! Use Code: PINEAPPLEPAPERCO
The iPad I have: iPad Pro 12.9 inch
My Apple Pencil: Apple Pencil 2nd Generation (only works with new iPads)
(Check your Apple Pencil compatibility)
My iPad Keyboard (check iPad size and compatibility!)
Apple Pencil Sleeve: Pineapple Silicone Sleeve
iPad Case: iPad 12.9 New 2020 Case with Pencil Holder
What App Do I Use for Drawing? Procreate for iPad
Epson EcoTank Printer for Sublimation
Canon Craft Printer – it’s always sold out, so if you see it in stock, GRAB IT.
Cricut Printable Vinyl – this is what I use for my stickers ALL the time.
To get access to all downloads referenced in my videos, you need a PASSWORD for my Free Downloads Library. Head to this page to agree to the terms and then enter your information in the box that appears. Files available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY.
Latest Blog Posts
- xTool Screen Printer Review: Set Up, How to Use, and Free Designs
- DIY Personalized Family Christmas Ornament with a Laser
- DIY Taylor Swift Advent Calendar
- Free Printable Grinch Coloring Pages for Christmas
- How to Make a Simple Shaker Christmas Ornament with a Cricut
- DIY Christmas Activity Tokens for a Holiday Bucket List