Make your Valentine’s Day cards, planner pages, or crafts a little sweeter with Free Printable Conversation Hearts Stickers! These little nostalgic candies make the cutest stickers that you can use for a ton of applications. Download 12 heart stickers including classic conversation heart sayings, as well as blank hearts for you to make your own!
Printable Conversation Hearts Stickers
Conversation hearts have been a beloved tradition for generations, featuring charming messages like “Cutie Pie” and “Be Mine.” With our free printable sticker set, you can bring these sweet treats to life in a whole new way. Whether you’re decorating cards, water bottles, or phone cases, these stickers are sure to add a touch of love to any surface.
How to Use Printable Heart Stickers
If you’ve never used printable stickers – don’t worry, they’re really easy. There are a few different ways you can make them.
- Print the free printable sticker sheet out on sticker paper or label paper and cut them by hand.
- For best results, use the Print then Cut feature on a Silhouette Machine or Cricut machine! You can upload a .png file directly into Cricut Design Space or Silhouette Studio. Print on printable vinyl or sticker paper (I prefer printable vinyl for all of my stickers!) and then let your cutting machine do the work for you!
Keep in mind that you’ll need a Cricut Explore Air 2, Cricut Explore Air 3, or Cricut Maker series machine. The original Cricut Joy doesn’t have the ability to create Print then Cut projects, but the newer Cricut Joy Xtra does!
- Print on regular paper and use a Xyron Sticker Maker to make your own stickers (You’re going to love this tool in your craft room, guys! Even my kids love using it for school and craft projects!) Alternatively, you can use a Xyron Creative Station with an adhesive material cartridge. This will allow you to put all of your designs on one sheet of adhesive, if desired.
NOTE: If you are using Cricut or Silhouette Print then Cut, You WILL have to resize these sticker sheets. Import the whole .png sticker sheet, or import the individual stickers and make them custom sizes!
If you would like a more detailed tutorial on how I use a Xyron Sticker Maker to make stickers make sure you check out my Free Printable Planner Stickers for Fall post. It includes a brief video!
Creative Ways to Use Conversation Hearts Stickers
There are endless ways to use our printable conversation heart stickers to spread love and cheer this Valentine’s Day:
- Decorate Valentine’s Day cards for your friends or family
- Personalize water bottles or phone cases with cute heart stickers.
- Add a festive touch to party decorations or DIY crafts.
- Add them to your planner or bullet journal.
- Incorporate the stickers into handmade gifts for your sweet heart like keychains, Stanley cup toppers, or even earrings!
I am a sucker for the classic sayings, but my kids love the more modern sayings on conversation hearts. If you or your kids want to make your own conversation hearts, I have included the blank heart stickers for you to customize!
There are 6 different colors in all: pink, yellow, blue, green, purple, and orange. I have even included a full page of small stickers that are easy to share with friends!
If you want to use the same font that I used for the original stickers, you can get it in this bundle by Blush Font Co: Snowy Snowflakes Font
See more printable stickers for all occasions: 40+ Printable Sticker Freebies
Download Conversation Hearts Stickers
You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free PNG files available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. PNG and PDF files are included.
Don’t forget to pin this post to your favorite Valentine’s Day board on Pinterest!