Download a FREE Let’s Go Camping SVG File for Cricut and Silhouette machines. You can use it to make a camping sign, stickers, shirts, and more! PLUS, grab 13 MORE Free Camping SVG Files from some amazing designers!
If you love my Free Camping Stickers, you’ll be really excited for this brand new Camping SVG – Let’s Go Camping! Since we are all at home, the kids have been begging for us to take them camping. I might make my husband handle it, though. Glamping is more my style – HA!
This month, some of my designer friends and I are offering 14 FREE Camping SVG Files – head to the end of the post to grab the links to the rest of the posts, and download my file!
Camping SVG Supplies
Here are some of my favorite supplies that I use with all of my SVG files! You’ll want to pick up some iron on vinyl if you’d like to make a reverse canvas sign!
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or shop machines at Cricut)
- Iron On Vinyl on Cricut | HTV from Expressions Vinyl
- Stretched Square Canvas
- Adhesive Vinyl from Cricut | Vinyl from Expressions Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- Printable Vinyl (it’s perfect for making DIY stickers)
- Infusible Ink (one of my favorite products on the market)
How to Make a Let’s Go Camping SVG Sign
If you’re new to using SVG files with your Cricut machine, make sure you read my full post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
For detailed instructions on how to make a reverse canvas, check out my DIY Halloween Reverse Canvas post. If you’d like to make your own Wooden Sign, I have a tutorial for that as well! Head over to my DIY Wooden Farmhouse Sign post and get crafting!
Slice the canvas off of the frame. Paint or stain the frame as desired and let dry. I suggest using Iron On Vinyl – it’s so easy! Cut and weed the design, then press onto the canvas. Reattach the canvas to the back of the frame with hot glue or a staple gun. That’s it!
- 100th Day of School Shirts to Make This Year
- 25+ Valentine’s Day Crafts to Make with an xTool Laser Machine
- Make a Laser Cut Valentine Card
- Glowforge vs. xTool: Which One Should You Buy?
- 10+ Christmas Crafts To Make With a xTool Laser Machine
Camping SVG Files Free
Visit all of these links to build your collection of Camping SVG files. Each designer has a different process for downloading, but they all have instructions in the post. Happy crafting!
- Camping is My Happy Place from That’s What Che Said
- Take a Hike from Persia Lou
- Let’s Go Camping from Pineapple Paper Co
- Home is Where We Park it from Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Camper Sweet Camper from We Can Make That
- Eat, Sleep, Camp, Repeat from Hello Creative Family
- My Camper is Calling and I Must Go from The Girl Creative
- Sleep Under the Stars from Liz on Call
- Glamping from Try It – Like It- Create It
- Bonfires & Booze from Everyday Party Magazine
- Making Memories from Happy Go Lucky
- Get Lost and Find Yourself from the unOriginal Mom
- Keep Calm and Get Your S’Mores On from A Home to Grow Old In
- Best Memories Made While Camping from Mom of 5 Trying to Survive
Download Free Let’s Go Camping SVG File
In the gray box below, click to agree to the terms and then enter your information in the box that appears. Click the “Download” buttons and the SVG (.zip file) will download instantly. You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free SVG files available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. SVG and JPG files are included to use with Cricut Design Space and Silhouette Studio. Upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio can upload SVG files.