Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler is French for “Let the Good Times Roll” and is the motto of Mardi Gras! Make yourself an easy Mardi Gras shirt or craft with this FREE Hand Lettered Mardi Gras Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler SVG Cut File!
It’s almost Mardi Gras and the parties are in full swing down south, especially in New Orleans. If you’re attending a party, parade, or Mardi Gras themed night, this Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler SVG design will be perfect on a shirt! Just grab your Cricut or Silhouette machine and some iron on vinyl, and you can make a DIY Mardi Gras Laissez Les Bon Temps shirt in a few minutes.
Because it’s one of my favorite Cajun/French sayings at Mardi Gras, I also have a FREE Let the Good Times Roll SVG and a whole collection of Mardi Gras themed SVG designs available that you can use to make Mardi Gras shirts, outfits, cups, or signs! Making these Free SVG files makes me wish that I were celebrating in New Orleans (and drinking a milk punch or hurricane!)
DIY Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler Shirt Supplies
These are my favorite shirt-making supplies and what I use all of the time!
- Cutting Machine (Buy a Cricut on Amazon or shop machines at Cricut)
- Iron On Vinyl on Cricut | HTV from Expressions Vinyl
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Regular Iron
- Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler SVG (Download in the gray box at the end of the post)
- Blank Shirt (here’s the Blank White Shirt I recommend from Amazon)
Related Post: Make your Own King Cake for Mardi Gras!
How to Make a Shirt with Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler SVG
If you’d like to use this Free Mardi Gras SVG to make a shirt, you can follow these simple instructions. If you need a little bit more help, make sure you read my post on How to Upload an SVG to Cricut Design Space.
Upload the Free Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler Mardi Gras SVG file to your cutting software and size it to fit your shirt. Make sure to MIRROR the design before cutting, and then cut when ready. The shiny side of the vinyl goes DOWN on your mat. Weed away the extra vinyl. Iron on or use the EasyPress 2 to press the vinyl design onto the shirt. If you’re using the Cricut EasyPress, for recommendations based on your materials, you can check out the Cricut EasyPress Recommended Settings.
- xTool Screen Printer Review: Set Up, How to Use, and Free Designs
- DIY Personalized Family Christmas Ornament with a Laser
- DIY Taylor Swift Advent Calendar
- Free Printable Grinch Coloring Pages for Christmas
- How to Make a Simple Shaker Christmas Ornament with a Cricut
Download a Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler SVG Free for Mardi Gras
You will NOT receive an email with the download file. SVG files can be used with Cricut Design Space and upgraded versions of Silhouette Studio.